Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Pubs

My name is Allison Daisy Decker. I'm from Surrey and I've lived here my whole life. My parents moved away two years ago but they weren't too far away. I live with my best friend Amy. I've known her since eight grade and she asked me to move in instead of me going away with my parents. My parents were fine with it because they loved Amy like their own daughter.

I loved living with Amy. We had film nights every Friday and we had lazy days on Wednesdays. We were responsible and we both had jobs. I worked at a coffee shop that had very good pay and Amy worked at a clothing store. It was amazing because she would get some free clothes for us and I got coffees to bring home.

We spent most of our nights going out to pubs and such. She sometimes hung out with her friends that she's known since she was born and they were all guys. I never met them but she would always tell me stories about them and when they were younger. They seemed like really sweet guys and not the typical chavs.

Amy and I lived in a two story house and her bedroom was downstairs and mine was upstairs with a guest bedroom and a loo. I had my own personal loo and I loved it. The house was a little big but not a mansion. The kitchen had a lot of free space and an island in the middle with a few seats to sit at. Our living room had two long couches and a telly with an xbox and video games, since Amy and I loved playing them.

We always had fun and we were known for that. Amy was attending university part time for fashion because she loved it. I didn't attend university because I never saw myself there. I didn't know what I wanted to be.

I was currently driving back home with two fresh hot coffees. Amy always loved it when I brought some for her. You could say that she was a coffee freak.

"I brought your favorite!" I yelled into the quiet house. I knew she was home, she always got home before me.

She ran out of the hallway from her room, to me and grabbed a coffee.

"You're rather excited?"

"The boys want to meet you." She smiled.

I almost dropped my coffee out of my hand. "What?"

She nodded. "We're going out tonight."

"They want to meet me?"

"Yes Ali! You!"

"What am I going to wear! Oh god, I better get in the shower now!" I ran for the stairs.

"You're goin' mad!" Amy laughed.

"Fuck you! I'm meeting your best friends tonight! What if they hate me!" I shouted down the stairs.

"They won't hate you, they'll fancy you Ali! I promise."

I shook my head and ran for my bathroom. I tore my clothes off and hopped in. 

What if they did fancy me? I never saw any pictures of them but they must have been fit for Amy to hang with them. She always had good taste in guys back in school.

I came back into my room with my towel wrapped around my body and searched for something to wear. 

I picked out a strapless tight black dress and slipped it on over my strapless bra.

I guess you would say that I had a good chest but it wasn't huge. I had a good body with curves and I used to hate it, I hated my whole body. My thighs weren't huge but I had a little gap between my legs when they came together. I ran every morning before work and ate healthy. I loved healthy food. I think my favorite part about my body was my flat stomach or my long legs. I kneeled in front of my long mirror and put some mascara, eyeliner and red lipstick on. I blow dried my hair and curled in loose curls. My hair was naturally wavy but tonight I was feeling curls would be best.

I finished about ten minutes later and turned the iron off. I grabbed a small clutch and put in my phone and my lipstick. Before I walked downstairs, I got my black wedges.

"Holy shit. You look absolutely fit Ali. I'd so smash you if I were a guy." 

I laughed at Amy and slipped on my wedges. "Ready?"

She looped her arm into mine and we walked out to the car. She was driving the way there but I knew that I would have to drive home since she'd get completely smashed.

I looped my arm through hers while we walked toward the entrance of the pub. It was already hot when we walked through the doors and she walked me over to a table and we sat down.

"Are they here?" I asked.

She shook her head. 

I looked around while we waited and everyone was dancing. There were a few people making out in the corner and I almost threw up. It looked like they were having sex or something.

I heard Amy squeal and I looked over at her hugging a boy in front of four others. Two boys were looking at me but I was looking at the one that looked me up and down and gave me a small smile. I got up and Amy pulled away from the boy.

The boy she hugged turned to me, "I'm Josh." He held out his hand and I shook it.

"Allison." I nodded. He smiled at me and sat down at the table. The next boy came up to me and it was one of the boys that was looking at me.

"I'm Max!" He smiled cheekily. I giggled at his excitement. He was adorable.

"Allison." I giggled again when he hugged me around my shoulders and sat down next to Josh. 

"Chris." I smiled at the boy with long hair and blue eyes. I nodded and told him my name before he sat down.

"So you're the Allison? I'm Matt." He smiled and a dimple showed up on his right cheek.

"I am." I smiled back at him and the last boy caught my attention. He was the one that looked me up and down.

"I'm Dan." He held out his hand and gave me a smile.

"Allison, but you can call me Ali." I felt my cheeks get hot and I shook his hand. It felt like I was electrified but I didn't pull away from him.

He gave me one last smile before I sat down and he sat down next to me.

I already liked these guys. They were cute but the boy next to me, Dan, was very fit. I loved his blonde hair and his blue eyes. 

"Do you want a drink?" I turned towards him and nodded. 

"Nothing to hard. I have to drive her home." I pointed towards Amy and he smiled before he got up to go get my drink. 

Tonight would be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think please!