Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Plans

The boys picked out a film this time but I forgot what it was. I was to focused on Dan's warm hand. I sat next to him again and he was rubbing in circles with his thumb and I laid my head on his shoulder.

I looked over at Amy. I smiled when I saw her leaning her back against Josh's chest. They were so adorable. I knew that she really liked him, I could see it on her face.

The film ended late and I didn't want Dan or the boys to leave.

I walked into the kitchen while everyone else stayed in the living room. I reached into the fridge, pulling out a water and leaned against the counter.

I saw Dan peek around the corner and he walked over to me. He put his hands on each side of the counter and leaned down, his forehead to mine.

I sighed, closing my eyes. 

"I don't wanna leave." He whispered.

"I don't want you to leave either." I opened my eyes and saw him smiling down at me.

I froze when he started leaning down.

"Dan! Get your arse in the car!"

Dan sighed, closing his eyes. He opened them, "I'm picking you up at seven tomorrow."

"What?"

"I wanna take you out."

"Casual or fancy?"

"Casual." He nodded.

"Okay," I smiled.

He leaned up and kissed my forehead. "I'll call you later, love." 

I hugged him around his waist and walked with him into the living room.

Once they left, Amy sat me down on the couch.

"Tell me everything." She smiled.

"I yelled at him up in my room. He said he was scared to open up to me and I asked him why and he told me that he stopped opening up to people when his dad died." Amy looked down at her lap. "He said he was sorry for ignoring me and that he wanted things to go back to how they were before."

"Aww," she reached over and brought me into a hug.

"And he's taking me out tomorrow."

"Oh my God! That is rich Al! Casual or fancy?"

"Casual. I think, skinny jeans with one of the new tops I got and curly hair?"

She nodded and flash a smile, "Smashing." 

"What about you and Josh," I poked her.

She blushed, "He knows now."

"What! Really! How did you tell him?"

"We talked all week and he wanted to try things with me. He told me that he always fancied me since we were younger."

"You guys are adorable!"

She smiled. 

I hugged her an hour later and went upstairs to sleep. My excitement grew and grew. I tied my hair up in a bun and changed then crawled into bed. I played on my phone until it vibrated and the picture of Dan came up on my screen. I smiled, tapping the accept button and put my phone up to my ear.

"Hello, fine sir."

He laughed, "Hello, love."

"What are you doing?" I sat up and brought my laptop over to me. I opened it and waited until it woke up.

"Laying in bed, thinking."

"About what?" I opened my iTunes and playing the music quietly.

"How great tomorrow night will be. And you."

I felt my cheeks get hot, "I'm excited."

"It'll be our first date," I heard a smile in his voice.

"Where are we going?"

"Ah, now that's a surprise."

"Boo," I whined.

He laughed, "What are you doing?"

"Playing around on the computer."

We talked for about two hours. I couldn't stop smiling. I stared up at the ceiling and played with my hair. 

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay," I smiled.

"Night, love. Sleep well."

"Goodnight, Dan."

I hung up and rested my head more into the pillow. I couldn't wait for tomorrow and where he was taking me and what we would do. I was just excited. It was our first date. I mean, I should be excited.