Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Home

We stayed inside for the majority of the day, doing nothing and just watching the telly or the other film we got. We went out for a walk and got some lunch. I wasn't that hungry and when I finished, the felling came back.

We got back to his flat around two and I set my shoes by the door.

"I think I should go home today." I bit my lip. He looked over at me with sad eyes.

"Do you have to?" He whined. I smiled and nodded.

"I have work this week. I have to get up early and I don't want to make you drive me or make you wake up that early."

He looked down at his shoes and stuck his hands into his pockets.

"I'm sorry." I walked over to him and placed my hands on his forearms.

He looked up. "I wish you didn't have to leave."

I smiled softly. "We'll see each other soon."

He nodded and pulled me into him. He grabbed his keys while I got my bag out of his room and we made our way to my house.

When he pulled up, I looked over at him. "I'll see you soon, okay?"

He nodded and turned in his seat. "I'll probably come by and get some coffee." I nodded and got my bag before I opened the door and was about to step out when he grabbed my arm. I turned toward him and he leaned over the middle, placing his lips on mine in a soft kiss.

"I'll talk to you later, love."

I nodded, pecking him once more before I got out and shut the door. I walked into my house with a smile on my face and took off my shoes. My eyes went wide as I stopped in the living room.

"Oh, hey Al. Didn't know you'd be home tonight." Amy said. She was leaning into Josh on the couch and I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I have to work this week."

She nodded. "Can I talk to you upstairs?"

She excuse herself from Josh and followed behind me into my room.

"What's up?"

"I, uh, came here with Dan yesterday."

"Oh?" She looked confused.

"And I kinda heard you, you know."

Her eyes went wide and she looked like a tomato.

I laughed, "Was it Josh?"

She nodded and I smiled, hugging her.

"It'll be between us."

She breathed out and smiled, "Thank you. How was Dan's?"

"It was good."

She gave me a weird look. "What happened?"

"He uh, kissed me last night." I smiled.

"Oh my God! That is rich!"

I laughed and she squealed. "Did you guys talk about it?"

I shook my head, "I told him that I had to leave tonight and he wanted me to stay but I came home anyways and I kissed him again last night and he kissed me before I got out of the car."

She tackled me in a tight hug and I laughed against her. "You guys are adorable!"

I smiled and she went back downstairs to Josh, she didn't want to keep him waiting.

»

I worked for the week and it was Friday. I had the day off yesterday and Dan took me out to lunch. We texted and called each other on the days we weren't together. I hadn't thrown up in a week. I never have gone this long without hurling, it was so different. I think what kept me on track was Dan. He wanted me to stay the way I was. He told me I was beautiful and I was starting to realize that I didn't need a scale to tell me that.

I wiped down the last table and wiped off the counter. All of the chairs were up on the tables and I closed the door of the back room and grabbed my purse, taking out my keys. I locked the shop behind me and walked to my car, getting in and turning on the heat.

I drove my way home and parked in the driveway, climbing out and walking up to the door. I stepped inside and heard voices from the living room. I smiled as the boys came into view and I walked past them to the stairs, going up and taking my jacket off. I put my purse on my bed and took my phone out, sliding it into my back pocket.

I turned around and jumped.

"Jesus Dan."

He chuckled and walked into my room, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I missed you."

"You saw me yesterday." I giggled.

"24 hours is long." He whispered.

I smiled as I looked up at him, watching him lean down and catching my lips with his. I smiled against him, tasting the sweet candy again. He moved me closer to him, my back arching and I giggled again.

"Come on, they're waiting for us." I patted his chest. He walked downstairs with me and we sat down on the couch. I curled into his side while he brought his arm around me.

"So, are you guys like, together now?" I looked over at Max and lightly shook my head. He looked back to the telly, like he was disappointed or something. I bit my lip and waited for the film to start.

»

I felt Dan kiss my temple and then I felt something soft under me. I opened my eyes and saw him on the side of my bed, standing.

"Where am I?"

"Your room. You fell asleep during the film" He smiled.

I sat up and faced him, putting my legs on each side of him. "Where are you going?"

"I was gonna go home."

"Can you stay over?" I whispered.

He put his arms over my shoulders and nodded. I smiled up at him and he leaned down, kissing me again.

I leaned back, pulling him with me onto the bed. He kept a hand on my lower back and I felt him climb onto the bed, putting his knees on either side of my thighs. He deepened the kiss and our tongues met. My hands ran down his shirt, to the bottom of it. I played with the hem but he pulled away. He sat up and moved next to me.

I leaned up on my elbows, "I'm sorry." I sat up, fixing my hair.

He shook his head, facing me and putting his hand on my cheek. "I want to, love. Trust me, I do." He smiled, "Just not yet." His thumb rubbed my cheek and he leaned forward again, placing his lips on mine.

I nodded lightly when he pulled away and moved off of the bed, to my dresser.

I got changed quickly in my bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair up. I walked out and Dan was shirtless, throwing his jeans by the door. I climbed onto my bed and he followed, climbing up at the end and crawling toward me. I laughed, he looked like he was about to pounce. He finally reached me and smiled before meeting my lips again.

He wrapped his arm around my waist when I laid back and he laid on his stomach. I ran my fingers over his arm and stared at him.

"Night, love."

I smiled and moved so I could kiss his cheek. "Night."