Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Nerves

It's been two weeks. I was a wreck the week they left. Dan and I video chatted and talked on the phone. I cried during the video chat but he calmed me down. He said he was having a great time and they were just touring around the UK. I was really proud of them, they deserved this. They told me how they struggled at first when they started but they got through it because this is what they love, this was meant for them.

Dan and I got into a fight on the fifth day. The whole tour thing was getting to me and he was just worried about me and I kinda let it slip, saying that we weren't even together and he just got mad and ended the chat. I mean, I was right. We weren't together, he didn't have to worry about me. He never asked me the question but I knew he liked me. He knew I liked him and we both let it slip. I tried calling him on the phone and on video chat but he wouldn't answer. I left three voicemails, all saying sorry to him. I didn't mean to let it slip, it just came out. It was just a stupid fight.

He called me on the fourth week, two days before they would be back.

I hit the accept button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey." I said softly.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, Dan. I didn't mean to let it slip."

"You are right though. We aren't together."

I sighed.

"But, I want to be with you, Ali." He whispered.

I smiled like mad. "Oh, Dan. Can you fly home now?"

"Two more days, love." He laughed. "I was also wondering if you could spend a few nights with me when I get back."

"Of course."

"Okay, I'll see you soon, love."

"See you soon." I smiled and hung up.

I was glad that he apologized and I was happy to see him but I didn't know what would happen when he got back and I was nervous.

ยป

I worked for the next day and packed a bag when I went home. I drove to Dan's flat and found his hidden key and opened the door, setting my bag down on one of the kitchen chairs.

He was coming home tomorrow and I missed him like hell. I missed him even more because of our little fight and I just wanted him here. I wanted to be in his arms.

I went back home and laid in bed. I was going with Amy tomorrow to the airport to pick the guys up and to bring Dan back to his flat. I was getting more nervous and excited.

I wasn't working tomorrow and we were picking them up around noon tomorrow. I fell asleep really late from all of my emotions for what was coming tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter before i go to school