Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Happy Anniversary

I spent the next two days after that torturing Dan with my body. We just got together after two months, I wasn't going to give myself to him yet. It was too early.

I went home since I had to work more. We went out on a couple of dates and after each of them, he would always try to get me to go over to his flat. I just shook my head and told him maybe another time.

Our two month anniversary was coming up and I was excited. He was taking me out to dinner for a special occasion and I acted like I didn't know what it was for. On our one month anniversary, he took me to a rooftop of a building and there was this cute little table set up and he cooked the dinner. It was adorable.

I got dressed into a cute skirt that stopped above the knee and I tucked in my shirt and slipped on my black wedges. I decided to let my hair dry natural after I showered and to leave it wavy.

I opened the door to Dan and smiled at him. He walked forward a little and kissed my lips.

"You look beautiful, love."

I smiled up at him and turned the light off and closed the door behind me.

Amy was spending the night at Josh's tonight and she was excited. I was really happy for her.

We walked into the restaurant and the waiter led us to our table. I sat down across from Dan and he smiled at me.

"This is nice," I nodded.

He smiled again before he picked up his menu and scanned through it.

The waiter came with our food fifteen minutes later and set it down in font of us.

We had a light chat throughout dinner and soon, the waiter brought our check and we paid and left.

"Where are we going?" I asked him once he started driving.

"I'm taking you home."

"Oh," I nodded and watched the lights of the city pass by.

Sooner or later, we were standing in front of my door, holding hands.

"Thank you for tonight." I smiled lightly at him.

He nodded and leaned forward. I brought my hand up behind his neck and kissed his lips. I pecked him one last time before I opened my door and stepped inside.

"Happy two month anniversary, love."

I smiled at him, "Happy anniversary."

He smiled at me and kissed me once more before he backed up toward his car.

"Dan." He looked at me, "Won't you spend the night?" I raised my eyebrows as I watched him.

He shoved his hands into his pockets and smiled, looking at the ground as he walked back over toward me and into the house. We took off our shoes and walked upstairs, into my room.

"Amy's not here?"

I shook my head, "Sleeping over at Josh's."

He nodded as he shut my door and sat on the end of my bed.

I turned away from him and slipped myself out of the skirt and slowly took my shirt off. I smiled to myself as I found a shirt and slipped it on. I decided it would be more fun in just my knickers and a t-shirt.

I turned back around to Dan and walked towards him.

He positioned me in between his legs and rubbed the side of my neck while his other hand was on my waist. "Why do you have to do that to me," he whined.

I smiled up at him, "Cause it's fun."

I leaned up and he met me halfway. I smiled against him and placed my hands on his chest. I laughed into his mouth as his hands grabbed the back of my thighs and he picked me up and laid back with me on top of him.

I pulled away and smiled down at him. My hands went under his shirt and his muscles tightened at the touch.

"Your hands are cold."

I giggled and lifted his shirt up more. He sat up a little and let me take it off and I threw it behind me. He laid back again and I ran my hands over his torso while he looked up at me. I ran my fingers up to his shoulder and traced his tattoos.

"You should get yours." He whispered.

I looked at him. "My what?"

"Your tattoo."

I thought about it then shrugged at him. He rolled me over onto my back and he hovered above me. His hands were on either side of my face, holding himself up. I watched him lean down and look at my lips before he placed his on mine in a slow kiss. My hands found his hair and I pulled him closer to me. Once he was close enough, I ran my hands down to his jeans. I unbuttoned them easily and slid them down. Dan was still kissing me but he kicked his jeans off and they landed on the floor.

I gasped when I felt a warm hand on my stomach. Dan laughed into me and I smiled. I felt my shirt rise up more, the hand following. It stopped just below my chest and I sat up, Dan moving with me. He was on his knees and I parted from him to lift my shirt over my head, Dan helping. He smiled down at me and I brought his head back down to mine. I played with the waist band of his boxers, earning a smile from him. He moved his hands from my shoulders to behind my back, to the clasp of my bra. He unclasped it and I took my hands away from his waist and threw my bra to the ground. I got up on my knees and pressed my body against his, feeling fast heat move through my body. I arched my back into him and he pushed me lightly backwards and my head softly hit the pillow.

I played with the waist band again, slipping my hand inside a little. He teased me too, his hand was dangerously close to my area and I almost hissed at him when his thumb rubbed over it lightly.

Our bodies were sweaty now and I was getting worked up. I slipped my hand in more and felt his hard member against my hand. He moaned into my mouth and I smiled. My thumb ran over his tip really quick and he moaned again. I slipped my hand out and pulled down his boxers and he kicked them off rather fast. I gasped into his mouth when I felt him against my thigh.

I whined when his mouth pulled away from mine.

"Are you sure, Al?"

I pulled him close, "I want this to be special, Daniel."

He smiled and brought his lips to mine again. I ran my tongue over his lip and he let me in. My hands were now on his back and I dug in my nails lightly.

He slipped his hand into my knickers and I felt a finger inside me. I gasped as he moved around and moaned when I felt another and another. He chuckled against me.

"Bastard," I said against his lips.

He chuckled again and caught my lips on his. He moved in and out until I groaned at him. He brought his wet fingers out and slowly tugged down my knickers. I flicked them off, onto the ground. He took his skin off of mine and positioned himself.

"Dan," I whimpered. "Please."

I could tell he was nervous. This was his first time and mine. Not like that, it was our first time.

"Are you sure?" He asked after he came back from his pants. He slipped the rubber onto himself and looked at me.

I pulled his mouth down to mine and kissed him. "100 percent," I whispered.

I dug my nails into his back as I felt him enter me and his stomach touched mine, the heat starting up again. "Jesus Daniel."

He laughed at me and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I wrestled with his as he thrust into me. Something washed over me and I was left all tingly after. I brought my leg around him for more access and lifted my hips up. He kept his hands on my bare hips and I dug my nails into his back at each thrust. I moved a hand up to his hair and pulled at it, massaging after. He kissed me hard and moved down to my neck, sucking on it. I moaned and moved my head for him. I felt an orgasm coming but I didn't want it to, I sounded pathetic. As much as I didn't want it to come out, it did. It was so bad, it was high pitched. I wanted to curl up and cry at how pathetic I am.

I pulled his hair as he thrust into me. He kissed my neck before he came up to my lips, kissing them softly.

"D-Dan!" I screamed and came. He shushed me with his lips and kept thrusting into me. I bit my lip when he pulled away and focused on getting himself there. I moved a little and lifted my hips up again.

He sighed, "Do that again."

I smiled and ground my hips against his.

He groaned, telling me to keep doing that. I did it again and again until he kissed me and groaned even louder. He collapsed on top of me and I breathed out. I tried to catch my breath for a few minutes and he did the same. I rubbed my hands against his sweaty back until his head lifted up slowly off of my chest and he looked at me.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"You're beautiful."

I smiled at him and leaned forward a little to his lips. I kissed him slowly then pulled away and put my head back onto the pillow. He rubbed his thumbs on my hips for awhile until he laid his head back onto my chest.

"Happy anniversary." I whispered.

He kissed just below my shoulder, "Happy anniversary, Ali."
♠ ♠ ♠
this was really bad.

oops

sorry