Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Deal

I woke up with Dan still on my chest and sleeping. I slid out from under him and searched for our clothes. His shirt was the first thing that I found and I slipped it on. I got a new pair of knickers and I grabbed a pair of pajama shorts and slipped them on. I took all of the other clothes and put them in the hamper. Dan wouldn't have to worry because he had a drawer here with some of his clothes. He had the same at his flat with my clothes.

I walked downstairs and into the living room and sat down on the couch. I watched the telly for a little then walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and the orange juice in the fridge. I put it back into the fridge once I had enough in my glass and leaned my back against the counter, enjoying the morning and my drink.

I heard footsteps upstairs and I smiled at who was up there. A few minutes later, a shirtless Dan walked in in just boxers and smiled at me. He walked over and took my drink, sipping it before putting it down on the counter next to me and picked me up, earning a laugh from me, and sitting me on the counter. He opened my legs and stepped between them, resting his hands on my thighs.

"Someone's in a good mood," I smiled, playing with his messy hair.

"Last night was amazing, love."

I blushed and he leaned forward, kissing me.

"All that waiting really payed off." I laughed at him.

I shook my head and he smiled at me.

"Really, love, it was absolutely amazing."

"Yeah, everything else was besides my stupid, pathetic orgasm." I rolled my eyes.

"You were fine, Al."

I smiled small at him and nodded my head. He leaned forward, kissing me again and rubbing in small circles on my inner thighs.

I pulled away, "You really need to do something about this."

"About what?"

I ran my fingers through his hair, "Your brown roots. They look absolutely ridiculous, Daniel!"

He sighed quietly, "How about we make a deal?"

I groaned, "What's the deal?"

"If you get your tattoo, I'll dye my hair back to brown." He smiled.

"How about if you dye your hair back, I'll get my tattoo."

"Deal," he smiled, holding his hand out.

I looked at it and back up to his eyes. I put my hand into his, sealing the deal. He pulled on my hand, making me move closer to him. I laughed when he kissed me and I wrapped my arms around neck and my legs around his waist. He picked me up off the counter and wrapped his arms around my waist to hold me up.

"It's a deal then." I nodded at him and he smiled. "Let's get to it then."

I smiled and let him carry me up the stairs and into my room. We got dressed and I slipped my phone into my back pocket and grabbed my jacket before we walked outside to his car.

I opened a new text and texted Amy.

Dan's re-dyeing his hair!

I smiled and hit the send button and found Dan's hand.

"Where are we going for this?"

"The mall. My mom's best friend dyes my hair for me."

I nodded and opened up the new text I got.

That's rich! I have to talk to you when you get back too.

Might be awhile. He wants me to get my tattoo.

I laughed at her text when my phone vibrated.

WHAT! Good luck, Al! I'll see it when you get back

I locked my phone before putting it in my pocket.

"Amy's excited."

He laughed, "You told her?"

"Yeah, I said you were re-dying your hair and she said she has to talk to me when we get back but I told her that we might be awhile because you want me to get my tattoo." I nodded.

He smiled and brought my hand up to his mouth.

He arrived in the mall parking lot and got out. I walked next to him, with his arm around my waist, through the doors.

He led me to a white salon and he hugged a middle aged woman.

"Carol, this is my girlfriend, Allison."

She pulled me in for a hug and I smiled at her when she pulled away. "God, you're adorable!"

"Thank you," I giggled.

"Now what brings you here, Daniel?"

"Brown roots," he combed through his hair. "I think I want it back to brown again."

She nodded and clapped her hands. "You know I'd do anything for you, hun. Take a seat!"

She motioned for him to sit down and told me to sit in the chair next to him. I watched and took pictures of him while he got his hair done. I took the last picture of him when he was done and he smiled at the camera. I laughed and sent the picture to Amy.

"Thanks, Carol." Dan kissed her cheek.

"Anytime, love! Oh, it was so nice to meet you!" She hugged me again and kissed my cheek.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled at her. We waved goodbye and he caught my hand while we walked out to the car.

"It's look good, Dan." I smiled up at him, reaching my hand up and running a hand throw his soft hair. "I like how she cute it too."

He looked so cute, she even gave him a haircut because it was getting pretty long.

"I like it. Thanks for talking me into it." I laughed and he kissed my temple.

"Now, let's go get that tattoo of yours." He said when we got back into the car.

I nodded and he drove through town again for a little.

"I'm nervous," I squeezed his hand.

"It won't be that bad. Just don't get it over a bone."

I nodded.

He pulled up in front of a tattoo parlor and we walked inside.

"How can I help?" The man behind the desk said.

"She wants a tattoo."

I laughed, "He wants me to get a tattoo." I pointed at Dan.

The guy laughed, saying his name was Robbie and he talked about forms and what I wanted and all that. He looked up pictures of anchors on his computer and I picked the best one, with the most detail. He drew it out for me and I loved it already.

"Where do you want it?" He asked me.

"Um," I looked down at myself and my arms. "I think here." I pointed to my forearm and he nodded. He placed the drawing on me and took the paper off to reveal the outlining of my tattoo. I looked at it in the mirror and Dan smiled.

"I already love it." I smiled.

"Great! Alright, just sit in this chair and let me get ready." Robbie pointed toward the green barber chair and I climbed up on it. Dan brought a stool over and sat to my left.

"You know, you don't have to do this if you don't want to."

I laid my head on the headrest and looked at him. "I've been wanting this tattoo for years, I've just never been pushed to actually get it."

He nodded, "You sure?"

I nodded and he grabbed a hold of my hand.

"Squeeze if you have too, I'll be right here."

I nodded at him again and looked over to my right at Robbie.

"Alright, I'm all ready. Are you?"

"A little nervous," I smiled.

"That's normal, but you'll be happy with it in the end. Well, I hope."

I laughed and he brought an arm rest over and sat down in his chair. "I think it'll mostly hurt all over but you might feel more up here." He pointed towards the crease of my arm and I nodded.

I heard the buzzing of his tool and I almost jumped out of my chair. "Alright, ready?"

I breathed in and out until I nodded and looked over at Dan. He had both of his hands over mine and I pinched my eyes shut when I felt the needle against my skin. I felt the heat after a little but it wasn't that bad.

"How you doing?" Robbie asked.

"I'm good." I nodded.

He took thirty minutes to do the outline and he told me to take a few minutes of rest after he finished. I looked at it in the mirror and smiled.

"Do you like it?" Dan asked from beside me. I nodded at him.

He kissed my cheek. "Are you hungry?"

I nodded, we didn't even eat today. "I'll go pick up some food. I'll be back."

I nodded and he leaned down to kiss me.

"You ready for another round?"

I smiled at Robbie and nodded. I sat down in the chair and put my arm up. I felt the heat again but focused on the conversation he started.

"So is he your boyfriend?"

I nodded. "Mhm."

"How long have you guys been together?"

"Yesterday was our two month anniversary. But I met him a month before we started dating." I smiled.

"I can tell you like him a lot."

I nodded, "He means a lot to me."

"That's nice to have someone there."

I nodded again and watched him create my tattoo. "You're really good."

"Thanks."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"About five years."

"Wow. Do you get to do a lot of people?"

"Maybe like thirty a year." He shrugged.

"It looks so good." I stared down at it and smiled.

"You better like it."

I laughed. "Are you shading it too?"

He nodded.

We had a light conversation after that and about ten minutes later, Dan came with food.

He looked over Robbie's shoulder and smiled. "That looks rich, mate."

Robbie said thank you and continued on my arm. Dan sat down in his seat again and handed me some food. I ate while Robbie still worked on his piece and sighed out when he finished with the details.

"Now we just have to do the shading."

I nodded and he took ten minutes to do whatever he had to do and he came back and sat down. Dan threw away the leftovers and held my hand while Robbie shaded in my anchor. I actually really loved it and the pain wasn't that bad.

I squeezed Dan's hand when Robbie was shading in the top and Dan lifted my hand up and kissed it. I looked over at him and smiled. I watched Dan's face as he watched Robbie's hand on my arm.

I smiled huge when Robbie told me he was done. I looked at it in the mirror and smiled. Robbie put plastic wrap over my arm and taped it down before I paid him.

"Put this stuff on for about four weeks everyday. And here's a list of a few things that you should do with your tattoo." Robbie handed me some ointment and a piece of paper and I read it over and folded it before putting it into my pocket.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, "Thank you so much!"

"Anytime." He patted my upper back. "Here's my card if you want more tattoos." I put the card into my pocket and smiled at him.

"Thank you!" I waved to him when we left and walked to the car with Dan. I squeezed his hand and he looked down at me.

"Thank you for making that deal with me." I hugged him.

He put his face into my neck, "Your welcome, love."

I pulled away from him and pecked him before I got into the car and he drove back to my house.

"Shit, it's film night."

He laughed over at me.

"I completely forgot."

"Now they all can see your tattoo." He smiled.

We walked up to my door and I opened it and we stepped into the warm house. Amy squealed at Dan's hair and hugged me before pulling me into the kitchen.

"He looks adorable." She smiled.

I nodded. "Oh my god! Your tattoo, I almost forgot."

I laughed and lifted up my jacket sleeve. She screamed and held my arm.

"I love it!"

"Thanks. Now what did you want to talk about?"

She bit her lip before she spoke, "I'm moving in with Josh!"

"What?! Really! Aw, Ames. That's perfect." I smiled and pulled her into a hug. I stopped when realization hit and pulled away from her. "Wait, I-"

"I know what you're thinking," she interrupted. "I handled everything today and well, the house is yours Al."

My eyes went wide. "Amy, I can't do that."

"I already signed the papers, Ali. It's yours. I won't be far away. It's yours now. I'm moving my stuff Sunday."

I sighed.

"It's not like I'm moving away forever, hun. Just a few blocks away. We'll still have film nights every Friday. I promise."

I nodded and she hugged me. I squeezed her waist before she pulled away and we walked into the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot.

what do you think so far?