Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

New Message

"Why haven't we met her before?!" Matt whined.

Amy smiled and shrugged.

I was having a great time. The guys already liked me and we made plans for them to come over tomorrow for our film night.

I took a sip of my drink and looked to my left, "Staring isn't very polite Dan." I smiled.

"Do you want to dance?"

I smiled, setting my drink down and nodded. He took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

He had his hands on my hips the whole time but not too low. His face was right by my ear and I couldn't help but blush like mad.

We returned to the table ten minutes later and Amy was pissed drunk. I sat down in my seat and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Are you two going to smash?" She pointed towards Dan and I and I blushed.

Dan laughed, "No, we're not. You know I'm not like that Amy."

She nodded, "Well if you fancy her, treat her right or I'll chop your ba-"

"Alright, it's time to go home." I interrupted her. I wrapped her arm around my shoulder and stood up.

"Need help?" Dan stood.

"Yeah, can you get our clutches?" The rest of the boys gave me hugs and I walked out with Amy and Dan.

Once I got Amy into the passenger seat, I walked around to my side and to Dan.

"Thank you." I took our clutches from him and he smiled.

"I put my number in your phone, so you could let me know when you get home." I nodded and watched him lean down and kiss my cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded again and got into the car.

I brought Amy into her room and put her in bed, not bothering to help her change out of her dress because she would get cranky.

I quietly shut her door and turned off all the lights before I made my way up to my room. I shut my door and changed out of my dress and into my pajamas. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and climbed into bed.

I groaned when I realized that I had work tomorrow. I set my alarm on my phone and remembered what Dan told me before I left. I scrolled through my contacts and found his under: Daniel Flint. I smiled and typed a new message.

We're home
-A


I locked my phone and stared up at the ceiling, waiting for a reply from him. My phone vibrated and I opened the message.

Alright. Goodnight, see you tomorrow love xx

I smiled and locked my phone, holding it by me and falling asleep with a smile on my face.