Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Lucky

The guys obsessed over my tattoo and film night went by fast. Dan and I had the house to ourselves again since Amy was sleeping over at Josh's.

I climbed onto my bed while Dan shut the door and he came over to the other side. He laid next to me and put his hand under his head.

"You were quiet tonight. Is something wrong?" He moved hair behind my ear and left his hand there.

"Amy's moving in with Josh. And she left me the house." I said quietly.

"That's great!"

I looked up at him and he frowned.

"You don't want her to leave." He sighed.

"No."

"It'll be alright, Ali. You'll still talk and all."

I nodded and moved so I was on my stomach.

"Aren't you going to change?" he smiled.

I shook my head, "I don't want to move."

He laughed, "Do you need to be changed?"

I nodded and he moved off of the bed and I heard him get clothes out of my dresser. He flipped me over and sat me up and slid off my pants, replacing them with shorts and he slipped my shirt off and slipped on another one. I still sat up while he got into his boxers and he came back over to me and lifted me up and under the covers before he climbed in and laid on his side. I snuggled into him and he wrapped an arm around my waist. I smiled as he kissed my forehead and whispered goodnight to me before I fell asleep.

ยป

I woke before Dan again and I tip-toed downstairs and into the kitchen. I got out some eggs and toast and made breakfast.

The whole time I thought about Amy and the house. I mean it's cool to live by yourself in a huge house but I'm so used to having someone around. I was actually considering asking Dan to move in but I wanted to see what it was like first. I wanted to see if I could handle it. Amy's room would still have a bed in it, of course. She might need to stay the night if Josh is somewhere else and she doesn't want to stay there by herself. It would still be her room and it would still be her house. I didn't have a problem with the bills because I already paid them. Amy didn't really pay that much but it was normal for me. I would miss Amy like hell. She's my best friend and she always will be unless we get into this massive fight, which I hope we don't.

I smiled when I felt warm hands on my shoulders and a body press against my back.

"You're up early."

"I smelt food," Dan said in his raspy voice.

"It's almost done. Can you put the toast in?"

He moved next to me and picked up the bread and popped it in the toaster.

I set down his plate on the island and sat next to him.

"What are we doing today?"

I swallowed my food before I answered. "I have nothing to do."

"Yes, you do."

I looked over at him and cocked an eyebrow.

"We could go to the music shop and look at drums. I have to get new ones anyway."

I nodded, "Sounds like fun."

He smiled and wrapped an arm around my waist, putting his face closer to mine. "And maybe later, we could.."

He raised his eyebrows and I laughed at him. "If you're lucky." I leaned a little and kissed his nose.

He smiled and we finished our food before we walked back upstairs and I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair before I got dressed.

"I can't get over how good you look with brown hair," I laughed when I put my shoes on.

"Does it turn you on?"

I laughed again and nodded my head. "You can say that"

He smiled and led me to the car. "That means I might get lucky then."

"Shut up and drive, Daniel." I smiled.

He drove his way to the music shop and we got out and walked in, hand in hand.

"I like the black one," I pointed toward the set.

He walked his way toward the set and sat down in the seat. I watched him test it out and play a beat. I smiled at him, I loved watching him play.

He spent about thirty minutes talking with a guy and I just walked around the shop, looking at all the different instruments. I looked over back to Dan and he was signing papers, probably for the drums. I smiled at him as he came over to me.

"I'm having them shipped."

I nodded.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

He waved to the guy and said thank you before we left and went back to the car.

"Am I getting lucky?"

I laughed at him, "Maybe, maybe not."

I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye and he drove back to my house.

"When are you working?"

"Monday, Wednesday and Thursday."

He nodded. I had Tuesdays off now and I always worked for a little on Fridays.

He pulled into the driveway and I got out, getting my keys. I opened the door and shut it when Dan got inside. We took our shoes off and I threw my jacket on the back of the couch before I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water.

"What?" I asked Dan when he stared at me.

He pouted his lip out and walked towards me.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, leaning against the counter and set my glass down.

I squealed when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked out to and up the stairs.

"Daniel! Put me down!" I kicked my legs but he put a strong arm over them. I then spanked his butt and he laughed. He shut my door and threw me onto the bed, making me laugh.

He tore his shirt off before he climbed onto the bed and over to me. I looked up at him and he smiled, bringing his lips down to mine in a slow kiss. My hands found his soft hair and I pulled at it lightly. He rubbed his hands up and my shirt followed. I pushed him up a little so I could sit up and he took my shirt off, putting his warm hand on my lower back.

I laughed against him. "What?" He said against my mouth.

"You're hands are always warm," I mumbled. I felt him smile and he laid me back down, bringing my stomach to his and I felt goosebumps come all over my body. I parted from him and rolled him over onto his back as I straddled his waist. I moved back down to him and tugged on his lip and he moved his hands to the button of my pants and slipped them down. Once I kicked them off, I moved my hips against his and he quickly moved his hands to his pants and unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. I pulled away from him and slid his pants down. He kicked them off and I threw them to the floor. I moved back up and kissed his stomach and up to his mouth. I sat on him again and I felt him on my thigh. I smiled against him and felt his hands move up and he took my bra off and left it fall off the bed. I pressed my body against his and he moved his hands down to my knickers and peeled them off. I played with his boxers and he pulled away, rolling us over and took his boxers off and slipped on a rubber before he came back to me and pinned me down by my wrists.

I giggled at him while he leaned back down and connected his lips to my neck. I moaned when he sucked at it and moaned louder when he pushed inside me. He pulled out and pushed back in even harder. He kept up a rhythm and I just wanted to dig my nails into his back. The only thing I could do was moan and wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer. I cried out at the pain and he pulled away from my neck.

"Am I hurting you?" He was worried.

"No," I breathed out. "Just a good pain."

He smiled and let go of my wrists and put his hands on the bed to hold himself up. I pulled his face down to mine and he ran his tongue over my lip and I let him in. I clutched the sheets as he kept pushing into me. I clutched the sheets more and moaned into him when he hit my spot, making me come immediately. I clung to his sweaty body and lifted my hips up and ground them into his a couple times before he groaned and I knew he was there. His body pressed against mine as he laid on top of me and put his face into the crook of my neck. I felt his breath against me and I played with his hair. I kissed his forehead and he lifted himself up, hovering above my face. I brought my hand up and brushed away the little hairs from his sweaty forehead. He leaned his face down and kissed me slowly before he laid his head back in my neck.

"I can't believe Amy's moving in with Josh." I sighed quietly.

He played with my hand while he spoke, "They're good together."

"So are we." I poked him.

I felt him smile, "Yes we are, love."

I stared off into my room and Dan played with my fingers. We were good together. I never really thought that with anyone else. No one really gave me tingles or sparks. I felt butterflies with some of them but never tingles or sparks.

"I need to take a shower." I said.

He lifted his head up and smiled, "Round two?"

I laughed at him and pushed him away from me before I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around myself. I shut the bathroom door behind me and turned the shower on. I got in and laughed when I heard the door open and shut. I opened the shower curtain a little to show my head.

"What are you doing?" I smiled at him.

"Well, you didn't give me an answer so I took it as a yes."

I laughed again and moved so he could get in. I turned toward him so the water was hitting my back and he smiled down at me and reached his hand back to get the shampoo. He put some in his hand and rubbed it into my hair. I giggled at him and he moved me back and washed it out. He leaned down to kiss my nose and I took the shampoo and rubbed it into his hair. He smiled at me before he took my place under the water and washed it out, flicking his hair when he finished. He bit his lip while he looked at me and moved forward, grabbing the back of my thighs and pinning me against the back of the shower. I giggled and put my hands on his face as he kissed me. I wrapped my wet legs around him and he let go and put one hand next to my head and his other one on my hip. He bit my lip and I slowly let my legs back down to the shower floor. I gasped against his mouth when his finger was inside me and my legs started shaking when he moved around. My heart was pounding and I wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Dan!" I screamed out when he put another finger in. He pumped in and out a few times and I came. I breathed out when he pulled his fingers out and he kissed me softly. We washed our bodies and both got out, wrapping ourselves in towels and walking back into my room. I got dressed into my pajamas and brushed my hair and walked downstairs into the living room. I switched on the telly and smiled at Dan when he came down and sat next to me. He kissed my temple and wrapped an arm around my waist while I snuggled into him.

"I will officially be living by myself tomorrow."

He rubbed my back. "It won't be that bad. And I'm only a phone call away, love."

I looked up at him, "I was going to ask you to move in but I want to see what it's like living by myself first."

"I understand." He nodded.

I kissed his cheek and my eyes were getting heavy with sleep. The last thing I felt was something warm over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
meh