Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Big Group

I woke up early before Dan and got ready for work. I left him a note before I left saying that he could stop by when he woke up. I walked my way to work, still tried and I needed coffee. I unlocked the door and flipped the sign and took all the chairs down before I went behind the counter and heated up all the coffee machines and made myself some. I sipped on it while the customers came in and played with my phone when everyone was seated and had their coffees. I was working until closing so I knew it would be a long day.

»

Dan didn't come in and it was already half one. He didn't text me and I didn't text him because what if he was busy? I didn't want to bother him. I leaned my elbow on the counter and my chin in my hand while I flipped through the latest Kerrang!.

I looked up and smiled when I saw Dan, followed by the guys and Amy. She squealed and moved behind the counter to hug me.

"I already miss you!"

I laughed at her and she went back on the other side. Dan leaned over and pecked my lips.

"I thought you didn't get my note at first."

"No, I saw it. Just wanted to surprise you," he smiled.

I smiled back at him and got everyones orders and they sat down at a table near the counter. I talked to them in between the customers and Dan by the counter.

"I'm leaving you by yourself tonight."

"Why," I whined.

"Hey, you're the one that said you wanted to see what it was like by yourself."

I pouted, "You're right."

"I know I am."

I rolled my eyes at him and took the next customer's order. The boys cheered when I heard the bell above the door ring.

"What are you lads doin' here?" It was a very deep accent.

I turned a little so I could see who it was and my eyes went wide.

It was the Oliver Sykes.

I never knew he was in a band until last year. I heard of him when I was younger and I totally thought he was fit. I loved his tattoos, he hand a bunch of them from head to toe. I think I like his longer hair better though, he cut it really short this time. But it fit him well.

I turned back toward the customer and handed him his drink and took his money. Oli was with Jona and Lee, talking to the boys.

I liked a few of their songs but I wasn't really into the whole screamo thing. Oli's voice wasn't that bad and he didn't scream like usual screamers did, so that got me into their music.

Lee came up to the counter, ordering a drink and talking to Dan. I turned around and got his drink before I handed it to him. I felt eyes on me and looked up to Oli. He stepped up to the counter and high-fived Dan before he turned to me.

"Can I have an iced coffee please?"

I nodded at him and Dan smiled at me. I couldn't help but eavesdrop on their conversation while I made Oli's drink.

"You know her?" Oli asked.

"My girlfriend." I could hear a smile in his voice and I smiled to myself.

"Ahh. She's a bird."

Dan laughed and I put the top onto Oli's drink and set it in front of him on the counter. He slid his money over and took his drink, saying thank you and walking over to Amy and the boys.

"Dan, drinks tonight?" Max asked.

Dan looked over at me and raised his eyebrows. I nodded at him and he said yes to Max.

»

I locked the door and grabbed Dan's hand as we walked behind the big group. We were having drinks with everyone, including Oli and his band. I talked with Lee a little in the coffee shop and he was really nice.

Dan brought his arm over my shoulder and leaned down, kissing my temple. I smiled up at him and we talked quietly on our way to the small pub.

We sat down at two tables, connecting them. I met Nicholls and Kean, Nicholls was hilarious and I already love him. I got a small drink, I couldn't drink to much since I had work tomorrow.

I danced with Dan for a little and we sat back down in our seats. Oli leaned on the table and talked over the pounding music.

"How long have you two been together?"

Dan and I looked at each other then I turned back toward Oli. "Two and a half months."

He nodded and I brushed my hair back and focused on Dan's warm hand on my thigh.

I leaned towards him and talked in his ear. "I need to go home."

He nodded and I stood up with him, grabbing my jacket and bag before I hugged the guys and Amy and said bye to Bring Me The Horizon.

Dan walked me through the dark streets to my house and we arrived at my porch minutes later.

"Call me if you need anything," he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I wrapped mine around his waist.

"Okay," I said against his shoulder.

He pulled away but kept his arms around me and leaned his head down, catching my lips. He kissed my softly then pecked me when he pulled away.

He waited for me to get my keys out and step into the house before he walked to his car parked in the driveway. I waved to him when he pulled out and closed the door, locking it. I took my shoes off and my jacket before I got a glass of water and brought it upstairs with me. I set it down on the bedside table and went over to my dresser, changing out of my clothes and into pajamas before I moved to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I got under the covers and shivered at how cold it was. I reached for my phone and opened a new message.

My bed's cold :(

I played on my phone until I got a text back.

I'm sorry, love x Dan said

It's alright. I'll see you later

Sweet dreams, xx

I smiled and sent one more text.

xxx

I locked my phone and put it down next to me before my eyelids shut with sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
103 readers? 18 subscribers? damn, thank you so much.

comment! should i post the rest of this is or..?

oh, and let me know if i should do a john o'callaghan fic next