Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Miss

I guess I slept okay that night but I was still freaking freezing. Tuesday I didn't really do anything, just laundry and sitting around. I worked all day Wednesday and now it was Thursday. I was currently wiping down the last table and I put the last of the chairs up before I grabbed my bag and flipped the sign and locked the door behind me.

The car ride home was silent besides the music playing softly in the background. Dan was sleeping over for the weekend and he was coming early tonight.

I locked my car and walked up to the front door, unlocking it and stepping into the warm house. I set my bag down and laid on the couch. My eyes slowly were falling shut until the doorbell rang. I shot up and rubbed my eyes as I walked to the door and opened it. I smiled and jumped on Dan who dropped him bag from wrapping his arms around me. I felt him bend his knees and he picked up his bag and stepped into the house, closing the door with his foot. He dropped his bag and walked into the living room and sat on the couch with me in his lap.

He smiled at me when I looked at him and I brought my lips down to his. His hands were running up and down my back, occasionally touching my bum and I had mine in his hair. I bit his lip and he smiled against me. I parted from his lips and kissed his jaw, down his neck and back up to the corner of his mouth. His breath was hot and I could tell he was getting worked up because I felt him against me. He brought his lips to mine in a hot kiss and I felt his hands move to my thighs. I pulled his hair lightly when he was rubbing in circles on my inner thighs and he was getting closer and closer to me. I felt tingles and everything when he pushed his thumb to me. I moaned against him and brought my hands under his shirt, digging my nails into him but not enough to hurt. I moved a little off the couch and I took his shirt off, throwing it to the ground and back to his lips. I got off of him a few minutes later and ran to the door, locking it. I didn't want anyone to come in and interrupt, that would be really embarrassing and slightly awkward. I went to the curtains and closed those to. I smiled at Dan, who was standing and walked over to him. He leaned down and kissed me and I pulled away again to take my shirt off. I shivered when he ran his hands over my stomach then back up. He reached his hands down and unbuttoned my jeans. I slid them off and moved to the clothing separating us. I slid his pants down and he took off his boxers. I smiled at him and he reached down to his jeans to get his condom and I took it from him and ripped the package open and slid it on for him. He pulled me back up and slipped his warm fingers between my bare hip and my knickers. He slid them down and kissed up my legs and thighs. I placed a hand on his shoulder when he kissed my spot, my legs were about to give out. He kissed up the rest of the way and kissed my lips. He picked me up again and sat me on his lap when he sat down. I smiled against him and moaned when he pushed himself inside. He controlled my hips and pulled me up and down so I bounced. Both of my hands were on his shoulders as he continued to kiss me. He moved his hands behind my back and unclasped my bra. He parted from me and I moved back when he kissed down my chest and in between the valley of it. I moved so I was rubbing against him and it felt amazing.

"Fuck," he whispered.

I pulled his mouth to mine and his pulls became hard. I slammed down on him and he was fully inside and he hit my spot.

"D-Dan." I said while I came. My arms were shaking and I laid my head on his sweaty shoulder. I smiled when I felt him put a blanket on top of me and he rubbed my bare back.

"Missed you too." He chuckled.

I smiled and lifted my head up off his shoulder. "I did miss you."

He nodded. "I know."

I hit his chest lightly when he wiggled his eyebrows and laughed. I picked up his shirt off the ground and put it over me and moved off of him. He smiled up at me and I walked out of the room to let him get dressed. I got out two glasses and poured water into them. I sipped mine as I saw Dan walk in, buttoning his pants. I laughed when he dangled my knickers in front of me and I grabbed them from him and slipped them on.

"So how was it here?"

"Lonely, cold. More like freezing."

He smiled, patting my head. I gave him a look and he laughed, leaning down and kissing me.

"Well, I'm here for the weekend, love."

I smiled up at him, "A weekend full of fun."

He smirked and leaned down again. My hands found his hair and he picked me up so I sat on the counter.

"You know what we should do?" I mumbled against him.

He pulled away and licked his lip. "What?"

"We should make a cake Saturday."

He smiled up at me, "Why?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "It'll be fun." I poked his cheek.

He kissed me again and nodded when he pulled away. "Okay."

We spent the rest of the night talking about what we did over the week and he made some dinner for me and we watched a film. I laughed at him when he carried me upstairs and to bed. I got dressed before I slipped back into bed and curled into him.

"So warm," I smiled.

He chuckled and kissed my head. "Goodnight, love."
♠ ♠ ♠
almost overr