Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Stutter

Friday we spent the day at the grocery store, getting all the things we needed for the cake. We hung out with Amy and the guys at Josh's flat before Dan took us back to my house after the film

ยป

I woke up the next morning and silently got out from under Dan. I put my hair up before I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, getting everything out. I walked back into the living room, just in time because Dan was coming down the stairs, running a hand through his hair. I smiled at him and hugged him when he reached me.

"Cake!" I jumped. I went to the stereo and put in their cd and turned it up then led him into the kitchen.

It was fun to make a cake with him. We threw flour at each other but we continued to make the cake. We took turns mixing the batter and I poured it into the pan and put it in the oven. I laughed when Dan kissed my cheek and I felt him lick it.

"You taste good." He moved to my lips and I laughed when he licked my lip.

"Mmm," he smiled.

I felt him lift me up onto the counter.

"This was a good idea," he said against my lips.

I nodded and pulled him closer to me. He moved his hands down and tugged at my shorts. He continued to pull them down until we both jumped at the sound of beeping. He pulled away and turned off the oven. I smiled and hopped off the counter, pulling my shorts up. He took the cake out and set it on the stove. I took the icing and smiled as I drew little hearts on it.

Dan took the icing from me and pushed me aside. I looked over his shoulder and saw him turning the hearts into dicks.

"You're ruining our cake!" I laughed.

"I'm making it better." He chuckled.

I pushed him away and laughed at the cake. He cut us a piece and I tasted the cake.

I swallowed and made a face at Dan. "This is terrible."

He started laughing at me and I was really confused.

"What?"

"You're eating dicks." He laughed.

"So are you! Who knew that you were the gay in the band?"

He laughed and set his plate down, coming over to me.

"I can't believe you're cheating on me, Daniel." I frowned.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss my cheek. We finished our cake and I put the leftover into the fridge.

"I feel disgusting. It's all in my hair." I sighed, "I'll go take a shower."

I walked past him and turned around when he called me.

"Can I wash with you?"

I smiled at him and nodded. We walked upstairs and into the bathroom and I started the shower. He lifted my shirt up over my head and he pulled down his basketball shorts, taking his boxers with them. I slipped out of my knickers and stepped into the shower, Dan following.

He pushed me back a little when I came to him with the shampoo.

"Let me wash your hair!" I laughed.

He sighed and put his head down to my level. I put some into his hair and lathered it in. He went under the water and washed it out. He did my hair too and I played around with the soap, making a beard on me.

I smiled up at him and he laughed. I watched him lean down but he stopped to wipe off the bubbles then put his lips against mine. My hands were on his biceps and his were on my shoulders as he pinned me against the cold shower wall. He reached one hand down and lifted my leg up to his waist. He reached his other hand down and rubbed me and I moaned into his mouth. He continued to rub harder and harder until I put my hands around his waist and scratched his back.

I pulled away from his mouth and gasped when he put his finger inside me. He moved his head next to my neck and I brought an arm up and wrapped it around his neck, pulling him closer. His lips connected with my neck and he kissed it then down to my collarbone.

My heart was pounding and I was sure that he could hear it. I moaned louder when he sucked on my collarbone and put another finger in.

I was having a hard time catching my breath but I breathed out.

"Dan." I whimpered.

He sucked one last time and I moaned again. He kissed back up to my lips and I tasted the sweet candy again. He pulled his fingers out and I arched my back into him and rubbed up and down. He groaned when he pushed in and I scratched up his back. I lifted up my hips and clenched around him. He squeezed under my thigh and groaned again.

"Jesus, Ali." He breathed out against me. I giggled and he thrusted in and out until I screamed out. He pressed his body against mine and against the wall. I combed through his hair as he put his face on my shoulder. He breathed against me and brought my leg back down. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled away and kissed me before we got out of the shower. I got dressed in sweats and a t-shirt and brushed my hair before I went downstairs and turned down the music and went into the kitchen. I laughed at the sight of flour all over the counters and the floor. I got out the mop and cleaned the kitchen.

I collapsed on the couch next to Dan and he kissed my temple.

"It was a mess in there," I giggled.

He didn't say anything back and I turned my attention to the telly.

An hour later and still watching the telly, Dan spoke.

"Ali?"

"Hmm?" I turned toward him.

He breathed in and out then spoke, "I, um. T-There's a show tonight, Bring Me The Horizon. Do you want to go?"

I nodded, "Sounds fun."

He gave me an off smile but I didn't ask any questions.

For the rest of the day we walked to town and went into the different shops and drank coffee. We walked back home around seven and I got ready once we got back.

I got into skinny jeans and a shirt with cut off sleeves and slipped on my red vans before I got my jacket and phone. I smiled at Dan when I got downstairs and slipped on my jacket when we reached the door and walked out. We had a small conversation during the ride to the venue and Dan took my phone to take a picture of us. I turned into him and smiled and took my phone from him, tweeting the picture but I stopped.

"Do your fans know about us?" I walked beside him to behind the venue.

"Yeah," he nodded.

I tweeted the picture and locked my phone, putting it into my pocket.

"Why?"

"I wasn't sure if I should post a picture of us on twitter if your fans didn't know."

"Oh." He took my hand as he opened the door for me. The security guard smiled at us, shaking Dan's hand as we walked in. He kept his hand on my lower back as he led me down the hall and to backstage where all of the other guys were. I smiled at Lee and gave him a hug.

"Good to see you again," I kissed his cheek.

"You too," he smiled.

The rest of Bring Me The Horizon said hi and Oli waved to me. I smiled at him and waved back.

"Show time!"

The boys huddled and talked before they walked out and we followed. Amy and the guys showed up before us and she had her arm looped through mine as we walked.

"Oli's adorable." Amy smiled.

"Yeah, he's cute."

"But Josh is way fit." She laughed.

"So is Dan," I smiled at her.

She nodded and we faced the boys that were on stage. I stuck my tongue out at Nicholls and he laughed before he played the beat. Amy and I jumped around with our hands joined together and I laughed. Dan and the guys laughed at us too, but they were in a deep conversation. I stopped jumping when they started playing Don't Go. Amy stopped too and looked over at me.

"I love this song." I whispered and moved closer to the stage and swayed to the music. Dan appeared beside me and smiled. I took his hands into mine and swayed with him, mouthing the words. He smiled down at me and I smiled back when he leaned down and put our foreheads together. I made weird faces at him and he laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

"Aww." I heard Amy's voice and looked over at her with all of the guys staring. I blushed and hid my face in Dan's chest and felt him chuckle against me. He rubbed my lower back and I watched Bring Me The Horizon finish up with their last song.

The boys came off stage, all sweaty and walked to their dressing room. I walked with Dan, holding his hand, and the boys outside into the cool air. I faced Dan and smiled up at him while he swayed our hands in between us.

"Do you actually like working at the coffee shop?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I need money to pay off the house."

He nodded and looked down at his shoes. "I can pay it off."

He looked back up and I gave him a confused look.

"You could quit and I have enough money to pay it for you."

"What? No. Dan, I'm not going to let you do that."

He squeezed my hand. "But I want to," he whispered.

I shook my head, "No."

"Come on, why not? You could have free time and you won't have to work at a small coffee shop. You could come on tour too."

"Dan, you have a flat to pay for." I sighed.

"Why don't I just move in?"

I froze at his question and thought about it. I really didn't want to have him pay for the house by himself and me not do anything. I would feel terrible. I did want him to live with me but I just couldn't decide.

"Please?" He placed his free hand on my cheek and stroked it.

I bit my lip, "Let me think about it."

I leaned up on my toes and kissed him quick before I went over to Amy and the rest of the guys.

"I'm heading home, guys." Matt announced.

"Us too," Josh said, motioning to Amy.

I hugged Amy, Josh and Matt.

"See you later, Matty." He kissed my cheek before he walked to his car.

Dan walked up to me, "You want to go home?"

I nodded and hugged Max and Chris before I walked to the car with Dan. He took my hand while he drove and rubbed in circles.

"Why do you want to pay for the house?" I whispered.

"Because I make enough money and I practically live there already. And..because I-I um, love you."

I froze at his words and my eyes went wide but I didn't let him know my reaction. I just nodded and the rest of the ride home was silent.

He just told me he loves me. After two and a half months, he said it. I mean, I was happy that he said it but I wasn't sure if I was ready to say it back. And I'm not one to say things and not mean them. Once I was sure that I did, I would tell him.

Dan walked behind me up to my room and I changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed, facing the wall. I felt the other side shift and Dan placed a hand on my hip, putting pressure on it and I felt his lips on my cheek. He laid down under the covers and pulled my back against his chest.

I bit my lip for an hour and stared at the dark wall across from me. I sighed before I turned over onto my other side and faced Dan. I took his hand that was on my waist and wrapped it around back around. I smiled when he moved in his sleep, snuggled into me and placing his head in my neck. I placed a hand in his hair and played with it until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
thoughts?