Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Get Out

After two and a half months of being with him, the following months held a lot of new things.

We fought, we made love, we broke up, we got back together, I told him I loved him and we stayed together for three years. We went through a lot of shit with fans, and press and just the whole music scene. I wasn't worried about the fans, I was worried about what would happen if we weren't together.

But we stayed together and we worked hard at it. Distance actually made us stronger and I never would of thought that.

I was currently at home, waiting for Dan to come back from band practice.

I finished making the sauce for the pasta and got out two plates, putting in enough noddles and sauce. He came home a few minutes after and I set his plate down in front of him and set mine down beside him.

We finished dinner and I was upstairs fixing my hair in the bathroom when I felt nauseous. I felt the food coming up my throat and quickly bent down over the loo. I heard the door open and felt Dan grab my hair, holding it up. I reached up and flushed the contents down and wiped my mouth with a wet towel.

"Is it from the food?" Dan asked.

I shook my head, "I've never thrown up after eating pasta. And I make it all the time."

My eyes went wide with realization two minutes later and I stood. Dan rubbed my arm softly and I looked up at him.

"What's today?"

"The eighteenth."

My eyes went wide again and I felt like they'd pop out. "Get out."

He gave me a worried look and I backed him up. "Is everything alright?"

Boys are so fucking stupid. "Just wait outside."

I closed the door after him and brushed my teeth quick before I grabbed the box under the sink. I took the gadget out and did my business before I waited three minutes. I was biting at my nails and I was getting frantic.

The gadget beeped and I picked it up, looking at the sign. I sighed and looked at it one last time before I set it back down and slowly walked into our bedroom.

He was in front of me immediately and put his hands on my upper arms. "What's wrong?"

I swallowed and opened my mouth but nothing came out. My eyes watered over as I looked up into those blue eyes.

"I-I"

"Come on, love. Spit it out, I'm worried."

"Dan, I-I'm pregnant." I choked out.

He stared at me with wide eyes and I just wanted him to speak. I let a tear slip out as he pulled me into him and hugged me tight. I laughed a tear out against him and smiled. He pulled away, grabbing my face and pulling my lips to his.

"We're going to be parents," I laughed.

"I'm going to be a father."

I smiled and pulled away.

"I love you, Allison."

"I love you too, Daniel." I smiled as he pulled me back against him.

This was the happiest day of my life and it was about to get better.
♠ ♠ ♠
last chapter):

thoughts? comments? anything?

thank you so much to whoever read this and thank you to saveredheads and unsuspecting victim; for commenting. you guys always made my dayy(:

follow me on tumblr? it's earthto-barakitty. i will follow back!

next story should start up soon or so, since i have school shit to deal with -.-