Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Shopping

I woke up the next morning to the smell of eggs. I let my nose lead me down the stairs and into the kitchen and to the plate of food. Amy laughed at me and put some on another plate and handed it to me. I shoveled the food down and washed it away with orange juice. 

"What are we doing today?" I asked when Amy finished.

"Shopping."

I nodded and put my plate into the sink and walked back upstairs, getting changed. I put on dark blue skinny jeans and a tank top, putting my leather jacket over it. I grabbed my purse and my phone, putting it in my pocket.

I walked downstairs to Amy playing with her phone, fully dressed. She grabbed her purse and we headed out the door to the mall.

I ran into Forever 21 and searched for all the good clothes. I found some pretty cute tops and I got more over sized sweaters since they were my favorite. I carried my bags around the mall and we walked into the cd shop. I loved music more than anything and Amy liked the same music that I did. I looked around at all of them and stopped when I found one and looked at the back.

"Um, Amy. Mind telling me why you're best friends are on a cd."

"What, are you stupid? They're obviously in a band." My eyes went wide and I brought the cd up to the checkout. I put the small bag into one of my big ones and we walked out to the next store. 

We left around three and went into our rooms when we got back. I unpacked my clothes from the bags and took off all the tags and stickers, throwing them away. I took the plastic off the cd and popped it into my computer, syncing it to iTunes.

I played the cd when it finished and listened intently. They were pretty good. I listened to the whole thing and so far, my favorites were When We Were Younger, Little Bit Of Truth and Crash. I liked all the other songs but those were my favorite. I plugged in my phone and synced the music onto it. My phone vibrated next to me and I opened the new message from Dan.

How was your day? xx

Very good, got some clothes and a cd(: x

Ooo nice, what cd?

They're called You Me At Six or something.

Do they sound good?

Very. I'm looking them up now. Their drummer is very fit(;

How fit? xxx

On a scale from 1 to 10? I'd say 20

Wow he broke the scale. Would that be an accomplishment? x

That would be a record in my books

Are you working tomorrow?

Nope, Tuesday. Are you visiting? x

Indeed. I'll see you Tuesday, love xxx

xx

I smiled and put my phone back down. 

I was looking very forward to Tuesday.