Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Shows

Sunday and Monday, I didn't really do anything besides stay in the house and be by myself since Amy had to go to the university for a few tests. I helped her study since she didn't have anyone else and she was positive that she did well.

It was Tuesday and I was sitting behind the counter, reading Kerrang! Magazine.

Dan hadn't come in yet and I had a feeling he wouldn't. But then the bell over the door rang and a blonde boy with a gray beanie over his head stepped up to the counter. He leaned his elbows on the counter and smiled at me.

"Hey," I smiled, setting the magazine down.

"How's your day going?"

I nodded, "Okay, but it's gotten better."

He smiled at me again. "Do you want some coffee?" I asked.

He nodded and I got him his coffee and let him put what he needed in it. I ran my fingers through my hair as I watched him take a sip.

"We have a show coming up." 

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think sometime this week. You wanna come?" 

"Maybe." I smiled, resting my chin in my palm.

"Please?" He begged and I laughed.

"Alright, I'll go."

He smiled, finishing his coffee. "I'll call you later with details." He took out his wallet and gave me the money for his coffee. After he shoved his wallet back in, he put his hands on the counter and leaned over, kissing my cheek.

"Talk to you later." He waved and walked out the door.

I picked up the money and put it in the cash register and returned to my magazine with a smile of my face.

»

When I got home that night, Dan called me at eight thirty.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey love."

"Hey," I smiled, thankful he couldn't see me smile this big.

"The shows Thursday and I could pick you up for sound check if you want." 

I nodded, "Yeah, sure. What about Amy?"

"She has to take another test at university."

"Okay. I'm excited now." 

"You should be, you'll have fun."

I smiled. "I gotta go, I'll pick you up at seven."

"Alright, bye Dan."

"Bye, love."

I hung up and laid down on my bed. I loved it when he called me love. I always got butterflies and i felt my face get hot.

I couldn't wait for Thursday.

I went downstairs and knocked on Amy's door.

"Come in!" She yelled. 

I opened the door and saw her on her stomach, facing her computer.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Dan called about their show on Thursday." 

She smile up at me and I sat down on her bed. "Excited, eh?"

I laughed, "Yeah."

"It'll be great. They're amazing live. I'm sorry I won't be able to go with you though. But I'll be there before the show starts."

I nodded. "Did you study for that test?" 

"Doing that now. Can you help me?"

I nodded and for the rest of the night I helped Amy.

I was really excited, I couldn't wait to see them live and with all of their fans there. It would be amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is terrible, i'm so sorry