Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Silly faces

Wednesday was exhausting and I worked all day. I fell asleep right away when I got home, not bothering to eat. Thursday was the same but not as long or exhausting.

I just got out of the shower and picked out a dress that hugged my body and stopped just above the knee. I grabbed my phone and texted Amy. 

Curly hair?

I put on mascara and eyeliner until I got a text back.

Natural waves!

I laughed and texted her a thank you back and blow dried my hair and let the rest dry itself. 

I got my leather jacket and slipped it on. I decided to just carry my phone instead of bringing a purse or something. I slipped on my Vans since they looked good with the dress and I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I got downstairs just in time for the doorbell. I smiled at Dan as he appeared and he looked me up and down.

"You look beautiful." He walked forward and hugged me.

"Thank you." 

"Ready?"

I nodded before locking the door and closing it. I walked down the yard to his car and got in to the still warm interior.

I unlocked my phone and scrolled threw the tweets. I opened up a new tweet and typed.

You Me At Six show tonight! So excited xx

I tweeted it and pressed the home button. I moved to a different page and pressed the camera button. I was always one for pictures and I loved photography. I turned the camera to Dan and he looked over quick and gave a funny face.

"That's cute," I took the picture and laughed at it when I pulled it up. I set it as his picture ID and went back to the home screen then locked my phone. I watched the lights of the city pass by and laid my head on the back of the chair.

I turned toward Dan and looked at him.

"What?" He smiled and looked over at me quick and back to the road.

I shook my head, "Nothing." I bit my lip and turned back to the city lights.

We pulled into the venue parking lot and got out and the cold wind bit at my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around my middle and walked next to Dan. I felt him look over at me and then I felt his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and leaned more into his warm body.

We got inside and it was warm but I was still a little cold from the night. I walked behind Dan through the venue and smiled when we got to the floor in front of the stage. Chris had a skateboard and he skated up to me.

"I'm so glad you came!" I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Can I skate?" I asked. 

He looked at me, "You skate?"

"I can't do any tricks, I just like skating around on them." I shrugged.

He nodded and moved the skateboard to me. I got on it and pushed my foot off the ground a couple time and skated around. I heard Dan start to play with his drums and I gave Chris his skateboard back. I smiled and walked onto the stage and in front of Dan playing his drums. I watched him focus on them and watched his hands. 

"You're really good." 

He looked up at me and smiled. "Thanks, love."

"Allison!" I turned my head and saw Max and Matt running to me. I laughed when they both hugged me.

"Hey guys." I laughed.

Max put a sloppy kiss on my cheek and I giggled. "We're really happy that you came Allison."

"Me too. You guys are going to be amazing." I patted his shoulder and he smiled at me.

The boys continued sound check and I smiled at them from the floor.

"Woo!" I shouted, cupping my hands around my mouth. I clapped and laughed when they looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you, thank you." Josh spoke into the microphone and I laughed. I skated around some more until I had to go back to backstage.

People started filling up the venue and I was getting excited.

"Hey" I felt someone touch my lower back and turned to Amy. 

"Hey!" I hugged her. "How was the test?" 

She gave me a look. "Piece of cake." I laughed when she brushed off the pretend dust off her shoulders.

I heard the boys behind us and we wished them good luck. Amy went to talk to someone and Dan appeared next to me. I couldn't help but look at his body when he took his shirt off and I laughed when he placed his beanie on my head. I fixed it and he kissed my cheek.

"Good luck," I smiled.

He ran out on stage after Josh did. There were no screams yet because they had a curtain up. I thought it was so cool how the boys stood up and the lights shone on them to create their outlines. The crowd screamed and the boys went for their instruments and began to play. 

Amy came back over to me and looped her arm through mine.

"Aren't they amazing?" She shouted over the music.

I nodded and smiled at Dan. He would look over at me while he was playing and give me a smile.

I squealed when he started the drums for Little Bit Of Truth. 

"This is one of my favorites!" Amy laughed at me.

They finished up around ten and came out all sweaty. Amy handed them waters and I watched Dan throw his sticks out to the crowd. They all screamed and called his name when he came off stage. He gave me a smile while he passed and walked with the boys to their dressing room. I walked with Amy behind Dan and Josh and we walked in.

"You guys were really good," I smiled.

"Thanks Ali," Josh smiled. I nodded.

"Do we have a signing?" Matt asked.

"I don't think so," Josh shook his head. He got up and walked out, Amy following. I sat down on the other couch and played with my jacket. Josh came back in and told us that they didn't have a signing.

"What do we do now?" Chris asked.

They all looked between Amy and I. I laughed and looked at Amy.

"What?" Amy asked.

"Can we, maybe, come over?"

"Oh my God! We could have a sleep over!" Max shouted. 

I smiled. "That'd be interesting."

Amy nodded. "Let's do it then."

The guys cheered and I smiled at Dan. I laughed when he made a weird face at me.

"Am I driving you?" Dan asked when we were walking outside to the cars.

"If you want to," I shrugged.

He smiled. "I like you in that beanie." 

I blushed and reached up, touching the fabric on my head.

He opened the door for me and I shivered, my skin meeting the cold air again. I wrapped my arms around Dan's arm when he offered it to me and we walked.

"Why are you so warm?" I smiled.

I felt him shrug.

I smiled again and got into the car when we reached it. He turned on the heat and headed towards my house. I watched the city again and turned toward him when I felt him grab my hand. I smiled at him and gently rubbed the side of his thumb with mine. I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye and I turned back to the city.
♠ ♠ ♠
if i were to write another story, who would you guys want to be in it? and what would you want to happen?

let me know in the comments!

and a thank you to unsuspecting victim;!