Status: Active Beeoches!

Soulmates Till Death Do Us Part...

Italy, 1770- The first encounter

Searching.... Why am i always searching for him. You'd think after 400 years of no sign of him i'd give up, but i cant....

I pulled out the ciggeretts out of my pocket and placed one between my lips, inhaling the toxins that would kill any normal person. But thats just it, i'm not normal. Far from it actually. I was born on April 9 in Italy of 1763. Yeah, i'm old but i'm still sexy so it doesnt matter. Anyways i grew up in a smaller part of town with my mother, my father and my younger brother Mikey. A strange name at that point in time but we didnt care, we were a strange family.

As i mentioned earlier i was searching for someone, but he's no ordinary person. Oh god no, he's my soul mate. I found this out around 1779, i had just turned 19 and at this point i chose to stop ageing. Oh shit, i forgot to mention something thats actually quiet significant for this story to make any sense.

I, Gerard Arther Way, Am a a 3rd generation Vampyre.

My father Donald Way is a very well known Vampyre, see the entire Vampyre race is kept very secret. We have laws that arnt like human rules.

1. Never expose the existance of Vampyres or risk execution.
2. Only feed on humans of low importance.
3. Never feed in the company of others

and lastly, A human must not fall for a mortal being.

That last one has been relaxed due to alot of Vampyers having human soulmates but there are Vampyers out there who follow these rules religiosly. They called themselfs Inforcers of the Law I call them assholes. Why? Well heres the thing about Inforcers... When they find a Vampyer breaking the law, they deal with them as the law states.

the worst is if they find you with a human mate, they will attack when its night and the humans have fallen asleep. What they do is they sneak into the house and suprise you, if your mate is a male they will bind him and snap his neck as he was on his knees, if it was a female they do the same but they rip out her uterus just in case she was carrying offspring. If you have any children they will take them into custody and then i dont know what happens.

How do i know so much? Well because they've done it to me... It was the summer of 1780 when i met Francheso, he was shorter but his hair was longer and pure black, he wore a coat over his baige suit, he was handsom and i fell instantly in love. So as i watched as he began to cross the street, the way he walked seemed like he was in a hurry but he didnt want people to notice him. I noticed the carrige ridding down the street.

The horse jumped and began barriling down twords the dark beauty and he was frozen in fear, I ran as fast as i could and grabbed him. I had pulled him out of the way and we tumbled backwords, my grip on him never loosened. We landed and my back hit the ground, i opened my eyes to see the most beautiful pair of dark hazel eyes.

"Are you okay?" i said after looking at eachother for a few minutes, he blushed and got up. "Y-yes, i am, thank you-Um..." he looked at me and i smiled, reaching my hand out to fix the strand of hair and tuck it behind his ear, "Gerard, whats yours?" he smiled softly, "Its Francheso."

After that i couldnt stay away and neither could he, we would have late night walks and eventually we started courting. I was in love with him. I kissed him for the first time as we walked under the stars of the park, he was my everything. Then the winter of 1789 came, we were living together when the lights went out.

"Gerard? Why are the lights out? Are the windows open?" he asked trying to get me in the livingroom, i had been drawing in the livingroom as he cooked.

"No darling, i'm coming to he-" I heard a thud and when the lights came on, Francheso was on the ground, his head twisted. I screamed, only then did i notice the hodded figures around.

"Gerard Arther Way, you have violated the laws and in doingn so you are punished by The Inforcers of the Law. Your sentance has been carried out." and with that, they were gone.

I fell to my knees and with shaky hands i picked up my love, "Francheso... Darling wake up... P-please." i felt my blood red tears cascade down my cheeks as i looked apon his lifeless body, all the joy and love that once filled his eyes was nowe gone, just and empty shell of the one i used to love. I screamed out in rage as my anger and sadness filled me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys this is the first chapter of my new story and i really have a good feeling about it!

So comment, subscribe, rate, rape. ^^

Sorry for any fuck ups and mess ups.

p.s if anyone knows anyone or wants to help me make a layout, i would reallt appreciate it. if you do just message me, Thanks!