Status: Will update as much as I can.

Gotta Be You

~ proof

After Zayn kissed me, we just talked for the rest of the night. We decided that we’d just stay friends, and build up a good friendship before we tried a relationship. Zayn admitted that he liked me, but wanted to prove to me that he was going to be a good friend before he even tried to be my boyfriend. I agreed to spend the night at their hotel suite, yet Zayn insisted that I sleep in his bed and that he’d take the couch.

The next morning I woke up suddenly because I felt someone crawl into bed with me. Thinking it was Gianna, I tried to fall back to sleep. But when I got a whiff of cologne, I opened one eye and saw Zayn lying down next to me. When he saw that I was awake, he smiled and brushed the hair out of my face.

“Morning babe.”

I stretched and sat up. “Good morning.” I went to get out of bed and Zayn pulled me back down. I giggled. “What?”

“Don’t get up yet, let’s cuddle.”

I poked his nose and smiled big. “You’re quite whiney in the morning.”

He ruffled my hair and laughed. “I just wanna cuddle, love.”

I basically jumped out of bed and laughed, “Let’s cuddle later. I’m hungry.”

Zayn groaned and got out of bed, walking out of the bedroom with me. “You’re spending too much time around Niall, his eating habits are becoming your eating habits.”

I walked into their kitchen area and sat on a barstool. “I’m sorry, can’t help the fact that I love food. Won’t deny it either.”

“Heya Zayn, she’s a good pick! She likes food as much as me, I like her!” Niall emerged from his room, hair was a mess but he still looked cute.

“Aw, morning Nialler!” I got up from the barstool and walked over to him, hugging him tightly. “I love Horan hugs.”

“If you spend more time with Zaynie over here, you’ll be getting lots more of these hugs.”

I grinned and glanced at Zayn, excited for the road ahead of us.

{-}

After we had gotten breakfast, Zayn told me that everyone else was going out for the day, including Gianna. I had asked why we weren’t going, yet he always avoided answering the question. I was sitting on the couch watching Jersey Shore, when he came over and sat next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

“Well hello to you, too!” I giggled and leaned on him. “So what are our plans for today?”

Zayn stood up quickly and walked into his bedroom. “Zayn! Why won’t you answer my question?”

I huffed. He was being so strange, and now I was stuck with him. Normally I wouldn’t be complaining, but he was being so rude, I couldn’t help but think that way. Before I could be angry at him, the door opened and he walked out with a dozen roses and a box of chocolates. My jaw dropped and I smiled big. “What…why…what is this for?”

Zayn shook his head. “I’m just proving to you that I’m a good guy. Be right back.”

He stood up and walked back into his room. I had no idea what was going on, but when he walked back over to me with his portable keyboard, I knew I was in for a treat. He just started singing random melodies to me, making up lyrics as he went. I couldn’t stop smiling.

After that, he ordered every movie that I liked from Paper View, and he watched them with me. While watching The Last Song, which is one of my absolute favorite movies, he offered to give me a back massage, which was brilliant because I always have had a bad back. He also cuddled with me the whole movie, wiped my tears away, and didn’t make fun of me when I cried. When the movie was over I looked at him and grinned. “Today has been unbelievable. Thank you.”

Zayn smiled and kissed my nose. “Anything for you. I told you I’m going to show you that I’m a good guy.”

I giggled. “I’m really starting to believe you. You better not mess this up,” I said jokingly.

He pulled me into a tight hug and whispered in my ear, “I wouldn’t think of it babe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
8 recs and 14 subbies already, thank you guys!! :)

Definitely one of my more favorite fanfics!

Image

Image
I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!!! :)

Enjoy my loves!!!! xoxo