Crossroads of Destiny

Oh My God!

(Gerard's POV)

Woah did I really just say that to him? Maybe I shouldn't have because I soon as I did he seemed to be really akward. I mean who wouldn't be? He probably wasn't gay, so was a little freaked out. I saw him start to run as soon as he left the library. Fuck, I did scare him.

(Frank POV)

Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh,OHMYGOSH!
I ran into the bathroom and sat on one of the toilets. I started to breathe very heavily as I thought about what had happened. I hoped with all of my might that no one else was in the bathroom with me because my heavy breathing might lead them to think that I was, well you know, the M word. I looked uder the stalls and saw that thankfully no one was there.
I sighed. Why was I freaking out like this? I'm not a homophobe, so why was I acting like one? Gerard must hate me now.

I sighed again and hopped off of the toilet and washed my hands for no apparent reason and my face. I looked at my reflection and saw someone enter the bathroom behind me.

" Hey faggot." said Jerry.
Jerry was a jock that beat me up for fun. As usual he came up to me and said.

"I'm going to hurt you today." he smiled.

" So what else is new?"

"This." He replied kissing me roughly and shoving me against the wall. He broke the kiss.

" I'm going to fuck you so hard, it will make your ancestors dizzy."

I whimpered, trying to fight him, but Jerry was much stronger than me. Realising that it was no use, I slid to the floor in defeat. I probably should have pushed him one more time. Or screamed again but I had give up hope. Laying on the cold tile floor I felt him unbuckle my belt and slide my pants and boxers down to my ankles.

He thrust into me hard and tears came to my eyes.
Again and again he thrust into me. It hurt like a bitch and I heard him moaning with each thrust. He thrust into me one last time a he came. Then everything went black.

(Gerard's POV)

I was still stitting in rhe library went I felt the urge to pee. I walked down the still empty hall and into the bathroom. I can't describe how horrified I felt about what I saw.... But I will do the best I can.

I saw Frank lying on the ground with his pants and boxers around his ankles. I didn't even care about the fact that he was exposed. I rushed to his side, thinking 'Who did this to him?'

And then he woke up...
--------------------------------------------------------