Crossroads of Destiny

I'm Not Okay

Chapter 7: I'm Not Okay

The next day.....

(Gerard's POV)

"Ugggghhhhh!" I yawned as my alarm clock went off.

"Stupid fuckin' alarm! School stupid fucking, Morning stupid fuck!" I mumbled under my breath as I dragged my unusually heavy body out of bed. I was so damn tired! I didn't get much sleep the night before. I was probably because I stayed up all night thinking about what had happened in the bathroom yesterday.

I went to the closet and opened the door. All black clothes, some white and some red but mostly black just the way I liked it. I threw on some jeans and a black band tee and headed towards the bathroom where I would brush my teeth, wash my face, ect.

But I heard someone open a door so I went to go see. My mother usually wasn't home,she went to work before I got up, and my father was usually out drinking saying that he was working as well. My mom knew this, but she was in denial unlike me. Today it looked as if my father had brought his work home with him. As I opened the door I saw that there were beer cans and wine bottles and other various achohol produts strewn all over the floor. My "dad" if you could even call him a dad, he hated me. Anyway, my dad was sitting in the corner of the room a dangerous look on him face. A sort of lust mixed with just plain hatred.

"Come here boy."

'Oh no!' I thought, knowing what was about to happen.

(Frank's POV)

I walked down the hallway after my first few classes to the library where I would yet again spen my lunch hour. And I would stay there until Gerard came. He said that he would meet me here and walk with me so that nothing like what happened yesterday could happen again. But he was late today and I was begining to feel scared, since it was close to the time that I was raped yesterday. I was here today because I didn't tell my parents. I didn't want my dad on my case about being Bi, and him thinking that I wanted it. Because I DID NOT want what happened.

Then someone opened the library door snapping me out of my thoughts. Horraay! It was my hero Gerard!

"Sorry I'm late." He said, as he brushed his long hair out of his face. He wasn't at school all day. He sat down at my table.

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked, curious.

"Nothing. Just slept in."

"Oh. Okay." I replied looking suspicious. i knew that there was something wrong. He looked really tired, so he couldn't have slept in right? His face looked bruised slightly through the make-up he had on his face. And Gerard didn't usually where make-up except for eyeliner. Nothing on his cheeks or anything. Today he had concealer on. There was also something weird about the way he walked, sort of a waddle but very slight, like he was in pain 'down there'.

His clothes were also a mess, and he had various bruises that looked like bites down his arms and neck. I looked him up and down once more and said.

" Are you sure you're okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine!" He snapped.

"Okay then." I said calmly. I didn't yell back because I knew that there was something wrong, I knew that he was no O-fucking-kay.
I was going to find out.