Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

Dear whoever is reading this

'Dear Whoever is reading this,

This is my first letter writing to someone out of the UK, so this is going to suck.
Let me start off by telling you my name,
My name is Michele, yes I know you are thinking I thought Michele had two L's in but my dad thought it would be cool to have one L, I hate my name so just call me Shell. I live in a city called Hull and live in a flat (you call flats apartments) I have a puppy dalmatian called spot (yeah perfect name for a dalmatian but every time I say that name he comes). I work at a rescue center (where I got spot from) I get paid a lot of money half of that money is in my savings account hopefully when I have enough money I am going to move to the US but I don't know where is a good place to move.
I love singing, I am in a band which isn't very good the drummer is shit the bass player tries to get with me but fails every time and our lead guitarist doesn't give a shit about the band.
My birthday is the 4th June I am 26 years old. I have a few tattoos and they are both lyrics from two songs I like. The first tattoo is

'Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget'

That is from a little band called Escape The Fate, their old singer is pretty hot, their new singer can't sing for shit.

My second tattoo is

'I've paid my dues -
Time after time -
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face -
But I've come through'

I have Queen lyrics on me cause Queen has seen me through the good times and the bad plus they are an epic band.

I have 2 brothers and 1 baby sister who adores me. Well to tell you the truth my baby sister is not my sister she is my daughter but no one knows that cause my ex boyfriend raped me when he was drunk. Sara my little girl lives with my mum until I have everything sorted to move to the US.

Well I hope I haven't bored you to death with my boring rambling hope to here from you soon.

Shell xD'

I have read this letter over and over again it is the only letter that I like reading I was sort of shocked that she has my lyrics tattooed on her and pretty pissed off that her ex boyfriend fucking did that. The next thing I did really surprised me was to get a pen and paper out and start writing to this chick in the UK hopefully when I get out I get to meet her and help her with her kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the first chapter of my Ronnie Radke fan fiction hope you like it

Shell Radke