Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

Get The *** Away From My Girlfriend

I was having fun with Shell, Nasty and my cute new daughter Sara. Until I didn't notice Shell was not by my side until Disney Security shouted. I turned around to see some asshole with his hand on the love of my life's neck and he had a knife in his hand. "Daddy! What's happening?" Sara asked me scared to death "Sara you go to Nasty while I help mommy?" "No daddy I wants to help you!" I walked up to Shell and her ex "Get the fuck away from my girlfriend." I said calmly "Or what? You gonna kiss me to death arsehole?" With that said I suckerpunched him and grabbed Shell.

"Hey Shell?" Her ass of an ex said "What!" Shell said.

"YOU GOT THAT ARSEHOLE TO GET MY KID TO CALL HIM DAD!" What an ass and he kept shouting. "I'M HER FUCKING FATHER NOT THAT TATTOOED FREAK!" Wait a fucking minute did that ass call me a freak. "SHE SHOULD BE WITH ME AND HER SLUT OF A MOTHER!" Did he just call Shell a slut, I was now clenching my fist ready to punch him again until Shell came into my arms.

"It was Sara's idea to call Ronnie dad." Shell said as I stood there with a smug smile on my face. "He is a much better father then you are Daniel." I was now shaking my head and laughing at him. "You fucking used me you cheated on me, you beat me before, while ad after I was pregnant." What an ass he is just standing there smiling. "You even tried to kill me a few times." I looked at Shell in shock, when she said that. "There is no way I am ever going near you and Sara loves Ronnie and so do I." I didn't know what Shell said until Sara came along and I picked her up and said stuttering "Y-y-y-y-you love me?" She was blushing god I love that blush of hers and I love her. "Well guess what? I love you too." I said kissing her lovingly on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while I have still got writer's block if you have any ideas for this story and my others email me with the story name in the subject my email is mcrfreak2007@hotmail.co.uk thank guys