Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

Alone Time

Ronnie's POV
After Shell and Sara had their princess makeover I thought of something that Shell always wanted to do. "Nasty can you take Sara for a few hours I'm gonna take Shell on a little date." "Sure dude I love spending time with my cousin." When the girls came out from the princess makeover they both looked beautiful. "Sara how about you and me go on some rides?" Nasty asked Sara. "Yay I want to go on the Peter Pan ride!" Nasty and Sara went running along. "Where are they going Ron?" I looked at Shell "They are going on some rides." "So that means we have some alone time for us?" "Yes my beautiful queen." Shell blushes. We walked around the park for two hours enjoying our time together then Sara comes running up to us.

Shell's POV
After watching the fireworks at Disney we walked to the car whilst Ronnie was carrying a sleeping Sara in his arms. "Nason can you drive please?" "Sure." Nason unlocks my car and gets in I moved Sara's car seat to the middle of the back seat, Ronnie puts Sara in her seat and straps her in. I get in one side of Sara and Ronnie gets in the other side of the sleeping girl. "Home you fat shit?" Ronnie says giggling at Nason. "Ronnie" I glare at him playfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but here is an update.
Peace and love to you all.