Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

Doggy Shopping with Daddy

Sara's POV

The nest few weeks after Daddy finished recording his album, mummy had to go back to work so daddy and Uncle Ryan was left to take care of me.

I was out playing in the front garden whilst daddy and Uncle Ryan was putting my new trampoline together. "Sara don't go to far Uncle Ryan and I need to put a fence up soon." "I won't daddy." I said then stopped when I heard a car screech to a stop. "DADDY!" I screamed running towards the car as a man got out of the car and picked Spot up whilst I was crying and running.

Ronnie's POV

I looked to where I heard screaming, crying and saw Sara crying next to a man holding a dead puppy in his arms. "Daddy" Sara kept crying running to me as I picked her up. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't see the puppy run out." He said upset, "I'm really sorry little miss." I handed Sara to Ryan and got the dead puppy out of the 18 year old's hand. "Next time watch the road not your phone dude." I said carrying the dead pup away. Sara was in Ryan's arms falling asleep (aww). "Ryan can you take her to her room I need to make a few calls." "Okay dude, are you going to call Shell as well?" "Yeah I'm calling her first."

Shell's POV

I was busy at my computer typing some reviews on some new and upcoming bands when my phone rang.

"Good morning, Shell speaking how may I help you?" I said. "Babe?" I heard Ronnie on the other side of the phone upset. "What's the matter Ron?" I asked him, "An 18 year old kid ran over spot with his car." "Oh no how is Sara?" "She is very upset, I was thinking when you come home we can go to the shelter and get a new dog." "That's a good idea, we will do that when I get home in an hour but for now try and cheer Sara up with a few Disney movies." "Okay babe, I'll do that. I hate seeing her cry." "I do to babe, we will get her a new dog that is very protective of us."

Ronnie's POV

"Sara want to go and get a doggy with mommy and I or just me?" I asked Sara whilst I was still on the phone with Shell. "With you daddy, I went with mummy to get Spot, I want this to be a daddy daughter moment." I smiled at Sara. "Okay baby girl. Shell I will call you later babes." "Okay love I will see you both and our new dog when I get home." Shell put the phone down, I walked to where Sara was. "Right miss lets go get us a new doggy." I said putting my jacket on grabbing my keys and helping Sara with her shoes and jacket on then putting her in her car seat. "I can't wait to get a new doggy, Daddy?" Sara said. "Have you got any names you want to name him?" "No I haven't yet daddy, have you?" "I have always wanted to name my dog Charlie?" "I like that name daddy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys here is a new chapter it takes me a while to type them up on to here cause I write the chapters on paper before hand, before sticking them on here I hope you like this story. If you want to add a chapter just go a head and feel free to drop me message. This is an other for all my stories that I write on here. Peace and love y'all