Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

Happy Time with Mummy

Today was Saturday the day Sara calls 'Happy Time with Mummy!' I get Sara's breakfast ready when she comes running downstairs screaming "MUMMMMMY!" "Sara use your inside voice!" "Mummy, I drawed another picture for daddy" "Did you let me have a look?" Sara shows me the picture she drew for Ronnie "Wow that is beautiful. Daddy will love it and put it on the wall with the other picture." "So mummy what are we doing today?" "Well I was thinking Disney World?"
Sara screams then I realized something. "How about we wait till daddy comes out of prison and go then" "yeah great idea mummy. We can do something better today." "Like what Sara?" "We could go to the pictures then go to dinner then shopping for me, you, daddy and the house." "When did I get a brainy little girl?" "Granny told me I take after my mummy. But Nasty says I have both brain and beauty." "Okay Sara lets have breakfast then lets get this fun time with mummy done."
As we was eating breakfast I received a phone call from Ronnie's prison. "Hello?" "Hello is this Miss McKenzie?" "Yes this is she how may I help you?" "We would like you to come and collect Mr Radke cause he has been released." "Uh, yeah sure let me get my daughter ready and sorted." "Okay Miss McKenzie we will see you soon." "Sara, would you like to do the first idea today?" "Why mummy?" "Well get ready, and get your stuff in the car." "Okay mummy." Sara runs up the stairs and gets her stuff ready while I get the dishes done.

-Text to Nason-
Can you get me two adult and child ticket for Disney for today please.

-Text from Nason-
Why? You thinking of taking me to Disney with you and the munchkin.

-Text to Nason-
No! Got a call from prison.

-Text from Nason-
:O. Is Ronnie OK. He was yesterday but one thing was different. He was smiling even more then ever.

-Text to Nason-
You. Are. A. Total. Blonde. Are you that stupid Nasty. He is getting released today.

-Text from Nason-
THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME! And don't call me blonde and stupid.

-Text to Nason-
Gotta go Nason. I will come to your house for the tickets I will get Ronnie to text you using my phone when we are on our way.

-Text from Nason-
Okay get your man!

Getting Sara settled in the back was hard. "Why do I have to sit in stupid the back. Is big stupid Nason coming with us!" Sara didn't realize we was outside the prison. "Sara look outside for Nason" I said lying to her "While I open the trunk. Okay" "Okay but I still don't know why....." She stopped halfway through the sentence and started screaming "MUMMY GET ME OUT OF THE CAR!" "Why Sara?" I said smiling while looking at Ronnie. "CAUSE I WANTS TO RUN OUT TO DADDY AND GIVES HIM A BIG HUGE HUGS!" "Okay" I said unbuckling her and letting her run out to Ronnie. "Hello my beautiful princess. Are you surprised to see me?" "Yeah. You never guess where we are going daddy" "Where princess?" I shook my head in saying not to tell him. "It's for me to know and for you to find out" I took Ronnie's stuff and put them in the trunk while he put her seat. After he put her in her seat he came up behind me and kissed my neck. I turned around and kissed him fully on the lips. "Mummy guess what?" Me and Ronnie got in the car and started the car "What is that Sara" "This was the best Happy time with Mummy Ever!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo new update bet you didn't see Ronnie coming out of prison

Subscribe, comment and recommend