Status: Jack's 15 and Alex is 17 in this- comments make me happy :-)

Kissing Lessons

Kissing Lessons

"That Maria chick just tweeted about you, bro." Alex shouted to his bestfriend who was attempting to play twister with himself in the corner of the room, failing hopelessly.
"Really? What did it say?" the younger boy asked, falling as he looked up and Alex laughed when he saw the mess of legs and arms sprawled across the coloured mat.

Putting on a ridiculously high voice, Alex clicked on her photo and scrolled until he found the tweet he had seen a few minutes earlier.
"'There's this totally cute boy in my class called Jack. Wouldn't mind a cheeky make out session with him!' then she put a winky face" Alex explained, "you should go for it. She's hot, right?"
"Yeah, she is. But I'm not gonna make out with her, Alex." the younger boy sighed, spinning the wheel on the game board, attempting to put his right foot on a yellow square that even the best gymnast in the country probably couldn't get to.

"Why? She's hot, and she want's to make out with you." Alex asked, confused.
"Because.. Because I just don't want to, okay!?" Jack snapped and Alex raised an eye brow.
"What is it Jacky? Never kissed someone before?" Alex teased, his eyes widening when he saw he blush appear on Jacks cheeks.
"Oh my God Jack, you've never kissed anyone?" he asked quietly, in almost a whisper.
Jack reached a hand up to play with his fringe nervously, pulling it over his eyes a little more so he didn't have to look at Alex.

"Why?" Alex spoke again, crawling over to the younger boy and resting a hand on his shoulder. Jack turned his head away and sighed.
"I.. I don't really know how." he spoke shakily and looked up at Alex. Jack expected Alex to be laughing at him, or to leave calling him a loser, but he should've know his bestfriend better, as Alex just smiled warmly at him.

"Jack, you are so stupid. If you were worried about kissing you should've asked me! I'm a pro on the subject. I have refrences." he added, making Jack giggle.
"But wouldn't that have been a bit weird?" he frowned,
"To ask your bestfriend for help? Of course it wouldn't. Jack I'm here for you whatever, you know that." he sighed at the younger boy and shuffled closer slightly.
"Do you want me to show you?" he asked, and Jacks eyes widened.
"How to kiss? Like, you? Kiss me? What?" he asked, eyes scanning Alex's similar ones to try and see if he was being serious.

"Yeah, why not? It'll stop you from being nervous and then you can get up on that hot Maria chick. It'll be like school." Alex grinned at the younger boy, now determined that this would happen.
"You mean like lessons? Dude, you must be on drugs or something." Jack laughed, but subconciously moved closer just as Alex had done a few moments ago.
"I'm not on drugs, I'm just wierd," he grinned, "see, we'll start with hands. Like, where to put them."
"Hmm. Okay, but, promise you won't make this too wierd?" Jack said hesitantly, and Alex nodded.
"Of course man, of course." he grinned.

"Right, so first it's gonna depend on the feel of the situation. Like, if you're being romantic, you're gonna want to hold her cheeks, like this. Kinda, cupping her face." he spoke, lifting his hands and resting them on Jack's cheeks, "and kinda, look into her eyes, and like, brush her cheeks with your thumb. Got it?" Alex asked, and Jack nodded. "Go on then, try it on me." Alex said, taking his hands down.

Jack reached up and cupped Alex's cheek gently, delicately brushing this thumbs in the way Alex had explained. Lifting his eyes to meet Alex's, he bit his lip softly, not being able to tear his gaze away from the older boys. Time went by, before Alex realised they had been staring for a minute or three too long. Snapping out of the trance, he pulled back, both boys forcing cheesy smiles onto their faces.

"Good, you got that down. Great. Um, what next. Okay, so um.. If it's more spontaneous, just like, do the same, but put one hand on her hip," he grabbed Jacks hand and placed it on his hip, "don't rub her cheek, and, don't look into her eyes. just like, pull her into you and.. yeah." he explained, Jack nodding along.

"Right, okay, I think I got that, so now, um, how do I actually like, kiss her?" Jack asked and Alex swallowed.
"Lick your lips, but not so that they're like, dripping with saliva. That's just gross. Do it so your lips can move easily. Okay?" Jack nodded, licking his lips and then rubbing them together slightly.
"Cool. So um, put your hands like the first position I showed you." Alex instructed and Jack immediately moved his hands, cupping Alex's cheeks. Swallowing thickly, Alex thought of what to do next.

"Move slowly towards me and don't loose eye contact. Unless you like, look at my- her lips. That's good too." Nodding, Jack moved closer, dragging his eyes between Alex's lips and eyes.
"Good. Now, I'll like, show you what to do and we'll try again. It's not hard I promise, you get he hang of it pretty quickly." Alex whispered and moving forward a fraction, his lips came into contact with Jacks.

"Shut your eyes." he instructed against his lips, and started to slowly peck Jacks lips.
"So if you just start kinda softly pecking her lips like this, that's a good start. Okay? Your turn." Jack bit his lip, and repeated the action.

"Great, good, that's awesome. Next, you just kinda, suck my bottom lip. Or top. Whatever really. You have a go first." Alex breathed when they parted and Jack shifted slightly, moving forward again.

Alex gasped when Jacks lips touched his again, and he began to slightly suck his lip and as moments passed, press small open mouth kisses against him.
"Jack, you're a natural! You went into open mouth with out even having any help." Alex grinned and Jack blushed.

"Thankyou. Whats next?" Jack asked eagerly and Alex smiled.
"Tongues. I'll show you what to do and then you do it after okay?" Alex smiled and Jack simply nodded, something he'd done a lot of today.

Alex moved his head forward and placing his hands on Jack's hips, he began to kiss Jack again, after a few minutes, he slowly slid his tongue across Jack's bottom lip, pleased when Jack opened his mouth immediately. Sliding his tongue into Jacks mouth, he began to massage Jack's tongue with his own, gripping onto Jack's hips harder as Jack began to mirror his actions.

Pulling away he whispered into Jacks lips,
"you are really, really good at his, Jacky."
Before he pushed Jack so he was leaning into the wall and Alex was lying on top of him, kissing each other passionately.

They both pulled away from each other after they both began to become desperate for air, lips swollen and gripping onto each other, Jacks hands buried in Alex's hair.

"Alex?" Jack whispered through ragged breaths,
"Yeah?" Alex replied.
"I don't want to make out with Maria." he whispered again.
"I know."
"I just want to kiss you."
"I want to kiss you too." Alex replied with a smile, moving forward and pressing his lips into Jacks again.

"Thankyou." Jack whispered into Alex's mouth whimpering as Alex bit down on his lip, before letting himself get lost in Alex and his fantastic teaching methods.
♠ ♠ ♠
eep this was requested by VoicesInMyHead so I hope it wasn't too bad!
comment and you can have my first born child ok x