Status: Completed.

Unreachable

Whenever I'm near you.

Days flew by and weeks passed faster then Harry anticipated. It didn't really hit him until he was packing up his things in order to be ready to leave the upcoming morning, that this was officially over. Although he was uncertain what exactly was over. The trip? His relationship? It was all uncertain.

Harry sighed as he zipped his suitcase up, not bothering to get off the floor. He studied the dark fabric of the case as he tried to not feel so bad about leaving.

"You ok?" Harry heard and he looked up to see Louis sitting on his bed. Harry shrugged and a smile hit Louis' lips, "It will be quite alright, mate."

Harry shook his head, "Everything has been perfect. It's just bound to go down hill from here." He grumbled messing with his unruly hair.

"Oh come on, give yourself some credit. I mean, everything in this relationship you've never done before. Think about how mature you've been. You told Niall like an adult, you haven't even looked at another girl, you've been a great boyfriend from what I understand. Why throw it all away?"

"I'm not throwing it away. I just don't think it's going to last. I won't be here and she, well, I don't know what she thinks..."

Louis sighed, "Stop over thinking it, mate. If it's meant to be, it'll be."

Harry nodded agreeing with the boy for once. Louis was right though. If they were meant to be together they would be together. Regardless of distance.

He forced himself from the floor and slowly made his way to the familiar room of Olivia. He leaned against the door frame watching the girl who sat on the bed studying like she did when she wasn't consumed by him that is.

His heart beat wildly in his chest at the thought of not being able to just walk across the hall to see her. He didn't know when it happened, but he was certain he had fallen in love with her. He ached for her when they were apart for a few hours. How would he handle days? Months? He gulped down the horror as she looked up catching his eye.

"Hi." He whispered and a grin hit her lips, "Hi."

He breathed in before moving over and crawling onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked proping himself on his hands so he could lean in and kiss her. She of course accepted his kiss and he sat back onto the bed as she spoke, "A stupid paper."

"Way to be positive."

She chuckled as she shut the book and looked up at him, "And what are you doing?"

He shrugged, "Just got finished packing."

She nodded and he moved closer to her kissing her cheek, "I'm going to miss you so much." He confessed at a whisper as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." She whispered knowing it would make her cry. She tried not to get so attached to him, but being around him 24/7 made it hard not to. She breathed in as he kissed over her jaw, "Ok. We won't. I just want to hold you all night."

She nodded and he removed himself from her so he could grab up her books and place them on the floor. After turning the light off and shutting the door he crawled back onto the bed, pulling her down to the pillows as he did so.

"Just so we're clear, meeting you has been one of the best things to ever happen to me. These 2 months have been perfect." He whispered, the darkness making him a bit brave. She buried her face against his shirt as she bit her lip and he continued, "It isn't over, Olivia. I won't let it, ok? I promise. This isn't the end."

"Ok." She choked out and he tightened his arms on her, "You're sad." He whispered more as a statement. Not that she wouldn't be, but it still surprised him simply because she seemed so skeptical about being with him in the first place.

"Yeah." She mumbled into his shirt and he rubbed her back, "Don't be, love."

She pulled back to look at him and he gave her a grin, "It's going to work out. Trust me?" He asked and she nodded slowly. He brought his hand to her cheek and kissed her softly, "We will be ok. You wait and see."

"Ok." She sniffled trying to hold in her tears and he kissed over her face.

"Everything's going to be fine." He repeated between kisses as he slowly hovered over her. She kissed him in an almost desperate manner only because she didn't know when the next time would be after tomorrow. Her hand crept under his shirt and before he knew it he had thrown it along with hers to the floor.

"I don't want to do this if you don't want to, Liv. I mean it." He breathed realizing their make out session was getting a lot more intense than normal. He couldn't even believe the words that left his mouth, but for some reason with her he cared. He cared about what she felt and what she wanted. That was more scary to him then it should have been.

Her eyes met his and he brushed her hair back gently before she spoke, "I do."

"You sure?" He asked cautiously and she nodded immediately. He knew this wasn't her first time. That he wasn't worried about. What he was worried about is their first time together being something she didn't want.

Harry laid a trail of kisses over her jaw as his hands moved up her sides gently before finding the clasp of her bra. It didn't take him long to undo it and toss it to the floor. He pressed his forehead to hers as their breathing was now irregular.

"You have no idea how much you mean to me, Olivia." He breathed out causing her to shiver. If anything he didn't know how much he meant to her and that made his sentence even more bittersweet.

He unbuttoned her shorts, his eyes never leaving hers as he tugged them down her thighs and off her legs. He then proceeded to run his hand up one of her perfect legs and place kisses up her abdomen. Her breathing was now hitched in her throat as he kissed until he reached her lips. A smirk hit his lips as he stared at her before speaking, "Are you perfectly sure, love?"

She rolled her eyes and he chuckled as he shimmied from his rather tight pants before moving back onto her.

"Ok, love. Ok. I just want it to be perfect for you." He whispered against her neck as he pulled the cover over the now naked pair.

"It is." She managed to get out and he kissed her gently not bothering to respond. He ripped the small package open with his teeth and his mind seemed to be in a daze, but a happy one none the less for the next several minutes.
He panted against her neck as he tried to compose himself and he could feel her breathing just as heavily.

"Bloody hell." He grumbled unable to even think straight still. He finally rolled off of her still trying to contain his irregular breathing. She didn't waste time cuddling into his side and he threw his arm over her realizing he still didn't feel better about their situation.

He kissed her forehead as he turned on his side enough to look at her. He traced his fingers over her cheek not really needing to say anything, just wanting to take in her features.

"I'm gonna lose you aren't I? You can tell me the truth love." He whispered and she shook her head, "No."

He grinned weakly although he didn't believe it. She was too good for him. He didn't deserve someone like her anyways. He held her to him as he shut his eyes trying not to focus on what tomorrow brought.

It didn't seem too long after that, he awoke to the sound of her phone going off on the night stand and he groggily reached over her to turn the loud thing off.

"What the hell. Turn this off." He spoke in a raspy voice causing her to chuckle as she grabbed it from him only to have the sound stop in seconds.

He looked down at her with a sleepy grin, "Thanks love."

She nodded and he kissed her forehead, "What time is it though?"

"Time for you to get up."

He sighed before burying his face into her hair, his arm tightening around her.

"I don't want to leave you." He whispered honestly. She didn't respond to that and he raised up to look back at her.

"Wanna shower first? I'll go get up the guys."

She nodded and he kissed her cheek before reaching over the bed and grabbing his shirt off the floor.

"Here."

She thanked him and threw on his shirt which barely covered the boy shorts she had on. He pressed his lips to her cheek before she climbed from the bed.

"Yep, my girlfriend is fit." He spoke with a smirk and she rolled her eyes causing him to laugh as she made her way to the bathroom.

He sighed as he forced himself out of the bed and slid on the jeans he had thrown in the floor during their escapades the night before. He ran his hand through his hair and walked out of the room knowing he was as cheeky as ever right now, but he didn't care.

"Oh you're up." He said a bit taken off guard to see Liam sitting on the couch already dressed.

"Don't sound so surprised. I set an alarm."

"Ready to go home so soon?"

He smiled, "Unlike you my girlfriend is at home so yes, I am."

A frown hit Harry's lips and Liam chuckled, "You really do like her." He said more as a statement to the boy.

"I said that didn't I?"

"You say you like a lot of girls, Harry. How was I suppose to know?"

Harry shrugged and sat down beside the boy with a sigh.

"What am I gonna do, Liam?" He asked softly, running his fingers into his messy hair.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, how do I keep this together? We aren't like you and El. We haven't had years together and then had time to figure out this life we have now."

"Mate, let me be honest, it doesn't get any easier. Just because we have been together longer doesn't mean anything. I mean, it's hard being apart for so long you know? That isn't good for any relationship and yeah, we argue over it all the time, but the fact of the matter is, we love each other and when you put all the bullshit aside if you really want it to work, it will work regardless of the circmstances." Liam said seriously and Harry nodded, "I just...I've never done this before..."

"Which should tell you right there that you should at least try it."

Harry nodded once more and Liam patted his back, "It'll be fine, mate. Maybe she's what you need to settle your crazy ass down."

Harry let out a laugh as Louis walked into the living room.

"Dude, go get dressed!"

"Relax. We are going to be fine. I need a shower!"

"Well I think I heard the water shut off so go."

"Yeah? And you don't think your cousin might want some time to get dressed before I order her to let me shower?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

Liam snickered causing Louis to roll his eyes, "It's been a while idiot. Just go. We can't be late."

Harry mumbled under his breath as he forced himself from the couch and to Olivia room where the girl surprisingly stood dressed.

"Oh you're done."

She nodded and he kissed her cheek before heading into the bathroom. To be honest it hadn't really sunk in that he wouldn't be seeing her on a daily basis. He was certain the first day he went without her it would hit and he'd be begging her to come wherever he was, but as of now he was doing fine. Hopefully he would still be able to be strong once at the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
So apparently they are starting a One direction fanfiction site, at least that's a message I got...interesting...anyways...
Next chapter is one of my favorites! :)

Thanks for the comments;
Heythereperson25
Unbroken13
ShawnieRiot
:)