Status: Completed.

Unreachable

I love you.

"Olivia?" Harry called out as he entered Louis's house. He knew his band mate wasn't here so he didn't see the point of knocking.

"Upstairs!" She yelled from her room and he chuckled as he made his way up the stairs. A month had passed since she'd been here and he couldn't have been happier. For once things were going well for him.

"Hey you." He said wrapping his arms around her from behind. She chuckled and he pressed his lips to her cheek, "Are you ready?"

"Almost."

He kissed her lips before moving to sit on her bed so she could finish whatever she was doing.

"Oh did you hear the newest gossip? Yeah, we broke up. Apparently I'm now dating an older woman. You lose. Sorry." Harry said in amusement causing her to laugh, "Damn it. I just can't compete with that."

Harry chuckled as the girl moved from the mirror and sat in his lap. A smile hit his lips as her arms went around his neck.

"Trust me, you would never have to compete." He whispered brushing her nose with his.

"I know." She mumbled before he kissed her, "Oh you know?"

"Yeah, because you love me."

He smiled at that, "Yeah, I really do."

He brushed his fingers into her hair and she cuddled closer to him, pressing her face into his shoulder.

"I can't believe you're leaving next week." She mumbled and he tightened his grasp on her.

"I want you to come with us."

She chuckled, "We both know I can't."

"I know, but I've been spoiled having you with me every day."

She raised up to look at him and he kissed her instantly.

"We have a week. Let's not talk about it, yeah?"

She nodded and he ran his fingers up her cheek as she tried not to seem like she was a bit sad which she in fact was.

"You're so lovely." He whispered not bothering to look away from her green eyes as she blushed from his words.

"I love you." He added sincerely.

"I love you too." She whispered back and he kissed her a few more times.

"Come on, love. We're going to be late." He finally spoke grabbing her waist as she moved off of him. The pair had promised his parents they would come over for dinner tonight and Harry knew he'd hear it if they were even seconds late.

He held her hand in the car as he drove the 30 minute drive to his parents in silence. The radio was playing softly and the rain was making him a bit tired if he was being honest. He occasionally glanced over at the girl and she eventually caught his eye causing him to smile.

"What?" She asked as he stared at the road ahead.

"Nothing."

"Don't believe it."

He chuckled, "So what? I look at you occasionally. You're my girl and I happen to find you rather beautiful."

She grinned as she rolled her eyes and he kissed the top of her hand softly.

She stared at him in thought as she bit her bottom lip. She honestly was so nervous about moving back here, but now it seemed so silly. Everything seemed to be right in place and she couldn't have been happier.

"Harry..."

"Mhm?" He mumbled glancing over at her since they were at a red light.

"So I was thinking..."

"Oh god."

"Shut up." She stated shoving him and he laughed, "I'm kidding, love. What is it?"

"So this past month has been..."

"Amazing?" He finished for her with a smile.

"Yeah..."

He squeezed her hand, "Yeah, it has been, love."

"So I was wondering..."

"Just spit it out. You aren't very good at this you know?"

She glared at him and he chuckled waiting for her to speak.

"We should move in together."

"What?" Harry asked shooting his eyes to her direction.

"The road Harry." She said quickly and he looked back immediately although his heart was racing in his chest now.

"Don't fuck with me, Liv. Are you serious right now?"

"Well, yeah."

He breathed in running his hand down his cheek.

"I mean, if you don't want to we don't have to."

"Olivia, I've wanted to for weeks. I just..."

They parked at his parents house and he quickly looked over at her.

"I want this to happen, Olivia. I want you to be certain that you're all in because I don't want to get my hopes up again." He stated and his eyebrows narrowed together as if i was the only way to express the seriousness of it all.

"I am." She whispered and he brought his hand to her cheek, "Do you mean that?"

She nodded and he grinned, "You're going to move in with me?" He asked, his bright eyes seeming to light up even more.

"Yeah." She whispered nervously although she knew she was ready for this to finally happen.

He smiled before crashing his lips onto hers happily.

"I love you." He breathed cupping her face, "You just made me the happiest man alive, you know that right?"

She chuckled and he continued to place kisses on her.

"Harry, we need to go inside."

"I'd rather just stay here and kiss you." He mumbled against her neck.

Olivia giggled, "Harry, we have to go in. Then you can kiss me as much as you want afterwards."

"Deal." He whispered pressing his lips to her cheek before finally turning the car off. The pair walked hand and hand to the door and Harry didn't bother to knock, just opened the door and announced he was there.

"Can I tell them?" He asked as his mom yelled from the kitchen.

She chuckled at his excitement, "Sure."

He kissed her temple before pulling her to the kitchen where his mom and sister were.

"Oh hey." Gemma said from where she sat sat the table watching her mother cook.

Olivia smiled at the girl and Harry dropped her hand in order to hug his mom.

"Hey sweetie." Mrs. Styles said hugging Olivia once she let go of Harry.

"Hey."

"Dinner should be ready shortly." She added and Harry spoke, "Where is dad?"

"He had to go back into work."

Harry nodded as he leaned against the counter watching Olivia and Gemma chat it up. He grinned at the sight simply because this was what he wanted.

"So when does the tour start?" His mom asked looking over at him as she continued cooking.

"Next week."

"Don't sound too excited."

Harry laughed, "I am. I just, well you know, I'm going to miss Olivia."

His mom smiled at him, "You really love her huh?"

He nodded as he fiddled with a napkin on the counter, "I do. She's um, she's moving in with me." He said softly.

"What?" His mom asked in surprised and he nodded, "Yeah, we talked about it and it's just the right time. I want her there."

"Ok, well as long as you think it's right that's all that matters."

"Do you not?" He asked looking at her and she laughed, "I can't believe you are even in a relationship so I can't give my opinion."

"Ha." He grumbled and she patted his back, "She's a great girl, Harry. If it feels right then it's right."

"Then it is." He mumbled and she smiled as she looked over at the laughing girls.

"She does compliment you well."

"She's perfect." He said softly as he watched the girl with a smile. His heart still seemed to beat faster just by looking at her and he didn't know why.

He walked over to the two and wrapped his arms around the girl from behind.

"And what are you two over here having a laugh about?"

"You."

He groaned, "Should've known."

Gemma laugh, "Just talking about your ridiculousness."

"Is that a word?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and Olivia laughed in his arms.

"It is."

"Ready for tour?" His sister asked and he shrugged relaxing his chin on Olivia's shoulder.

"Sort of."

"Don't worry. I'll look out for her." Gemma spoke with a smile.

"Oh thanks." Olivia stated.

"And make sure no one breaks into your house."

"You won't need to."

"Why? Your paranoid self cool down finally?" She joked and the boy rolled his eyes, "No because Olivia will be there."

"Oh he has you checking on it everyday like it's an animal?" She teased and Olivia laughed.

"No, she's moving in with me. So she will be there permanently."

"Really?"

Harry nodded, "Really."

"A girl is moving in with you..."

"Shut up."

Olivia laughed as Harry removed himself from her.

"Odd but true."

Harry glared at the two and Olivia raised up to kiss his cheek.

"Hey Harry do something and help your sister set the table."

He groaned, "Fine."

He leaned into Olivia and kissed her lips quickly before grabbing plates from his sister.

"Just think, when I get home from tour, we can have family dinners at our home." Harry whispered to her as he placed his arms around her waist once he was done helping.

She nodded with a grin and he kissed her nose, "I love you."

"Love you."

He grabbed her hand with a smile and pulled her to the table. This was more than he had planned for and now that he had it he didn't know how he could have not wanted it. He was here with his family and the girl he loved. His eyes diverted to Olivia who was talking with his mother. It was funny to him really. How he was fond of her from the beginning and it grew into something he never thought he would be ready for. He loved her more than he thought it was possible to love someone and he knew by her moving in it was setting the tone for their future which oddly enough excited him.

Harry winked at the girl as she looked over at him and a smile lit her face causing him to return the sweet gesture.

With Olivia by his side he was certain nothing would ever be unreachable again.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.
I can't believe it's over! :'( Thanks for all the comments/recommendations/subscribing!

I have many stories about to start. A few have chapters already up! So if you are interested here they are,
Some soon to be stories if interested;
Stay Feat. Eric Halvorsen
Never Enough Feat Dan Flint
Not Afraid Feat. Zayn Malik
You Should've Been Here Feat. Vic Fuentes