Status: ENJOY :)))

No Way Out

Can we fix this? (sexual content)

It’s been almost a whole day since mine and Twiggy’s falling out, and he has yet to talk to me or let me cross over onto side of my room. I was at a loss, I wasn’t skilled in the area of fighting for what I want. But all I know is that I want Twiggy, and I was ready to fight to fix what I had broken. Yes, I have realized that I let my childish side take over. I mean Twiggy is my boyfriend, but Fred and Jason are his friends, and I shouldn’t have gotten angry. I let my jealousy get the better of me. I looked at the clock on my wall, it read 4:00. An idea suddenly hit me, jumping up from my couch I quietly peeked into my room. Twiggy was stretched out on my bed sleeping peacefully. I quietly shut the door and walked into the kitchen. I would use whatever cooking skills I had to make us dinner. Everyone loved food, right?

I quickly decided on making pasta, one of the few dishes I could actually cook well. I let the pasta boil while I went to set the table. I stared at my bland table with a frown, I could do better. I wasn’t the most romantic person, but I could be if I tried hard enough. Quickly I tossed a black table cloth over my table before placing cups, plates, and silverware on the cloth. I rummaged through my stuff and found 3 black candles that I put into an old candle holder before placing it on the center of the table. By that time the food was done and I put a portion on each of our plates. I poured absthine in my glass while I poured whiskey in his. After everything on the table was ready, I turned the lights off and lit the candles.

When I began to head towards my room to wake Twiggy I heard the door open and paused. So I didn’t have to wake him up. I leaned against the counter and waited. It wasn’t long till he shuffled his way into the kitchen. He glanced at the table before glancing at me. I made my way over to him and hugged him lightly, “I’m sorry Twiggs. I didn’t mean to be an ass. I was childish. Can you forgive me?” He grinned slyly at me, “Only if your pasta is good.” I couldn’t help but laugh at that. I pulled Twiggy’s chair out and motioned for him to sit. He complied and immediately dug into the pasta on his plate. I sat down across from him and raised an eyebrow in question. He grinned around a forkful of pasta, “All is forgiven,” He mumbled. I smiled and took a sip of my drink. He did the same and hid grin widened, “Whiskey. That’s a plus.” I shook my head, “Well at least I get a bonus,” I said smiling.

After we finished eating I put our dishes in the sink before coming behind Twiggy and picking him up bridal style. Twiggy blushed before hiding his face in my chest, “Briiiiaaaannn,” he whined, “Put me down.” I chuckled and headed into the living room. I plopped down on the couch with Twiggy on my lap. He looked up at me and sniffled, “I missed you Brian.” I rolled my eyes, “It wasn’t even a whole day Twigs.” He shrugged, “So?” I tugged on a loose strand of his hair, “I missed you too.” He smiled at that before leaning down and planting a soft kiss on the side of my mouth. As he started to pull away I turned my head catching his lips in a heated kiss. He opened his mouth instantly and I pushed my tongue in his mouth exploring every inch of it. He moaned into the kiss and tugged on my hair. I smiled into the kiss and cupped his cheeks with the palms of my hands. He nuzzled his face into my hands before pulling away to lie down on the couch. I stared down at him and nuzzled his neck before biting down hard. “Brian,” he moaned out tilting his head back to give me more room. I left love bites down his neck to his collar bone before sitting up.

He lay under me flushed and panting heavily with need. I stood up and quickly removed my shirt and pants before removing his shirt and pants. Kneeling down by the couch I dragged a finger lightly around one of his nipples watching it harden under my touch. I proceeded to trail my finger down his chest and stomach. I stopped when I reached the waist line of his boxers. I gently massaged his hips before sliding a finger into his boxers and pulled it up. With an evil smirk I let it go and heard a satisfying snap as the elastic hit his skin. He arched his back and let out a whimper. He didn’t make a move to touch himself; instead he turned his head to look at me. I met his gaze and groaned the look in his eyes was filled with lust. Lust for me. With a tug I swiftly took his boxers off leaving him bare. I let my eyes wonder over his body, to say he was beautiful was an understatement. How did I get so lucky? How did I manage to get this perfect man on my couch, splayed out naked on my couch for my eyes to devour? I took off my boxers before getting back onto the couch.

I lightly tapped Twiggy’s thigh letting him know what I wanted, hesitantly he spread his legs baring himself to me. It was an action that I have seen done many times before, but this was something different. It was a sign of trust; he was submitting himself fully to me. But I noticed the slight hesitation in his movement. I wouldn’t take him tonight. When we did go all the way, I wanted there to be no hesitation. Call it cheesy if you want to, but I wanted him to know that I would never hurt him intentionally. I grabbed his hardened member and tugged on it slightly making him cry out with need. I brought my other hand into play and lightly cupped his balls massaging them gently. His moans got louder and more lustful, and my mind fuzzed out. All I knew was that I wanted to hear more of those moans spill from his beautiful mouth. I decide to toy with him a bit and trailed a finger down farther to his entrance I rubbed at it teasingly. As I went to penetrate him slightly his thighs closed around my hand. My hand froze and he looked up and me. He realized what he had done and looked instantly ashamed.

I rubbed the frown lines from his forehead and kissed him. “Don’t be ashamed Jeordie. We can do more when you’re ready.” He smiled up and me and nodded. He brought a hand up to slide up my bare chest. His hands traced my sides before gripping my hips. He spread his legs and he pulled my hips down onto his. I hissed at the wonderful friction it caused. Gripping his hips I ground my hips into his. His head fell back and a shiver racked his body. Soon he was bringing his hips to slide against mine. It wasn’t long until we both found a rhythm that had us both hurtling to completion. With a cry of my name I felt him release onto my stomach. The sensations became too much for me and with a howl I through my head back as I came onto his stomach. I collapsed onto his chest as I came down from my high. I felt his hands curl around my hips and I couldn’t hide the smile that spread across my face. I kissed him lightly before pulling back and grinning at him, “Shower,” I asked him. He smiled back and nodded allowing himself to be pulled to his feet and pulled towards the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright another chapter up. Awe they made up. :)) It got a little smutty towards the end ;) Can't wait to write the next chapter till next time, much love <3 <3 Comments pweaze ^^ <3