Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Moving Day

Gabriella's POV:

Sighing, I glance at the clock still hanging in my room. 8:30 in the morning, it shows. Today, I'm moving into the Escape the Fate mansion! Robert should be here to pick me up by now. But then again, that diva is almost ALWAYS 'fashionably late'. I quickly begin to do a once over to make sure I hadn't left anything out or unpacked.

After what feels like a century, but what has probably been 10 minutes, the familiar sound of tires rolling onto our driveway fill my ears. I shift from one foot to the other, uncomfortable about leaving Robert and I's home. But the boys insisted Robert move into the Escape the Fate mansion with them, even if that meant I had to move in with them as well. I wasn't too keen on the idea, to be honest. I had even begun trying to convince Robert that I could stay here by myself, even though we both knew very well that I couldn't. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to deal with being in the same house with Monte's gorgeous self.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

The car horn broke my thoughts, making me jump. I quickly grabbed my bags, shaking my head at Robert messing with the car horn, and rushed out to the car where he was waiting. But as I approached the vehicle, I saw another figure in the car with him. I recognized that hair anywhere; it was the one, the only, Bryan Monte Money.

I felt flustered as I got into the back, my heart beat quickening with every breath. I ignored both my brother and Monte greeting me, and shoved my headphones in. I put my iPhone on shuffle, but of course, the first song that played was Gorgeous Nightmare by Escape the Fate. Sighing, I changed it to The Drug In Me Is You by Falling In Reverse.

I wanted to turn it up louder, but I wasn't supposed to be associated with, or much less listening to, Falling In Reverse. I remember the boys telling Lexus and I their 'rules' about Falling in Reverse. Rule one? Don't talk to them, or associate with them. Rule two? We can't own ANY Falling In Reverse merchandise. Rule three? We can't listen to their music, or talk about them. Haaaaa, fuck those rules.

I subconsciencely frowned at the thoughts of the two bands continuing rivalry. Especially since a few times Lexus and I risked a lot sneaking off to see them, time and time again. But they were all like my older brothers, especially Ronnie. He always said I was like the little sister he never had, even after everything that went on with between the two bands.

I kept contact with them, and I knew Lexus did too. Mika, Derek, Ryan, Jacky, and Ronnie were always there for us when Craig would try to be "smooth", when Robert would piss me off, when Monte was playing with my feelings, and so on. I love them so much, and I'm glad they are so loving, caring, and even annoying towards us during the rivalry. It was comforting, having them to joke off with, when Max, Craig, Monte, and Robert were drunken assholes, or when they brought sluts home from the bar.

I snapped out of my thoughts as my phone beeped, rather loudly, signaling I had a new text message. I grinned as I saw Ronnie's name show up; he really could always cheer me up.

Conversation:

From: Ronniebear
Hey babygirl! What are you and Lexus up to today?

To: Ronniebear
Moving in with the boys this afternoon, TT-TT

From: Ronniebear
So I take it you aren't excited? But heey, cheer up! Stop by and hang out with the FIR boys for today, and unpack tomorrow. :)

To: Ronniebear
Maybe.

From: Ronniebear
We just bought a shit ton of ice cream and movies.

To: Ronniebear
You really do know the way to my heart, Ronnie boy. Lex and I will be over later, should we spend the night?

From: Ronniebear
HELL YEAH! SLUMBER PARTAAAAYY!

To: Ronniebear
...dork...we'll be over around two. Warn the boys. ;)

And with that, I pulled out my headphones, and dialed Lexus's number. She answered after the third ring, breathlessly.

"Lexus?"

"YO YO YO HOMIE G!" She screams.

"Ha ha, dork. Do you want to go sleep over at Raelynn's house tonight?" Raelynn is Lexus and I's code name for Ronnie, like when the boys ask us where we're going off to. It works, because the boys stay off our backs about it, thinking it's just another one of our girl friends.

"Of course I do! What time do you want to leave for her house?" She squeals, excited about seeing Ronnie.

I winced at her squealing, pulling the phone away from my ear. "We'll leave at two, so pack a bag, and we'll discuss details of our future prank war when I get to the house," I grin.

"Alright, love! See you soon!" She chirps, dragging out the 'o' in soon. I hear the line go dead.

I look up to see Monte covering his ears, probably from Lexus's screeching. Robert just tries to focus on the road, complaining about how girls talk on the phone so loudly. I flicked him on the back off the head as we pulled up to the big house. I flicked Monte too, just for the fun of it, then ran out the door with my bags and bang on the door. Lexus opened it, pulled me in, and shut the door right as Robert and Monte were about to enter.

She dragged me upstairs, most likely to help her pack for a few days at the Falling in Reverse property. We picked out a few outfits for her, and threw in her pajamas, swimsuit, phone charger, hair straightener, and her makeup. We did the same for me, finishing around 1:40. We ran downstairs with ours bags and purses, and went to locate Max and Robert.

"MAXI-PAD!" She screams as I scream "ROBBIE BOOOOOY!"

Somehow, we ended up on the living room floor, rolling around and laughing as Robert and Max appear in front of us. I dunno, we just find ourselves pretty damn funny.

I saw the boys and stood up, brushing myself off. Lexus did the same before walking over to Max. "I love you, Maxi--poo," Lexus cooes at him, attacking him in a hug.

At the same time she did that, I walked over to Robert and hugged him. "I wuvs you, Wobewt," I said in a baby voice. "What do you two want from us?" Robert chuckles, pulling me away from him as Max does the same to Lexus. Lexus immediately turns serious as we both grab our bags. "We're going to spend the weekend at Raelynn's, bye bitches!"

And with the wave of our hands, we were off.