Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

False Alarms

Mmfhhmnnnauuh!" I tried to yell, but someone's hand was over my mouth. I saw Lexus a few feet away from me, struggling too.

The captor laughed.

Wait, what the hell?

I wiggled around in his grasp and elbowed him in the chest.

"What the hell, Ryan?" I can't lie, I was mad, but I was also glad to see them.

"Weeeee wanted to seeeeee youuu guuyyss!" He grins, obviously proud of his plan.

Ronnie lets go of Lexus, giving her enough time and room for her to turn around and slap his arm.

"How long did it take you to come up with this ‘plan’?" Lexus challenged.

"3 hours." Ryan states.

"You couldn't just text us? You had to kidnap us?" Lexus continues to press the matter. The girl has a short temper, what can I say.

Ryan opened his mouth to defend his "brilliant" plan, but immediately shut it.

Lexus just shook her head in disapproval, but yet, also in victory because she knew she was right.

"So, what comes after your 'big plan'? Because we have a merch table to run." I leaned up against a tree, checking my phone.

"Damn it..." Ronnie muttered, scratching his head. "We're not gonna be able to hang out, ever." He said, putting extra emphasis on the 'ever'.

"Well...text us later. We'll work it out." Lexus obviously felt bad because Ronnie was a bit upset.
Ping.

Ronnie's phone alerted him of an incoming text.

"Shit! We have to do soundcheck; we have a set soon!" He groaned. "Well there goes everything...We'll call you guys later, okay?" And with a quick wave, they ran off towards Warped grounds again.

"Well then," Lexus jumped on my back. "We have a table to set up! Onward, peasant!" She yelled in a ridiculous voice.

So I ran through the fence and to the merch table, bumping into an angry Robert and Max.

"How weird that fucking Ronnie Radke and Ryan Seaman disappear and reappear at the same time you guys did!" Max was angrier than I've ever seen before.

"So where were you guys? With Falling In Reverse?" Robert was close to losing it.

"Uhm..."