Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Poorly Thought Out Arguments

"Uhm..." I tried to think up a quick lie. Something I'm usually a pro at, but right now, I was stuck.

Robert's face when I didn't answer him was a mixture of anger and disbelief. "So you were?"

"After every single goddamned time ALL over us gave you the rules? Do we need to put it on a sign above the fireplace for you guys to remember?" Max butt in, contributing to Robert's poorly thought out argument.

"Have you learned NOTHING?" Robert finished.

"G-" Max couldn't even finish the first word of his statement before Lexus cut him off.

"GUYS!" They were so startled at the sound of her voice; it was priceless. If we weren't in this situation, I'd fall to floor laughing.

"We were on the phone with Raelynn, and we had to step out. She's having problems at home, or do you not believe that either?" Lexus challenged.

Robert and Max shared a look. If it had to be put into words, I'd say it was like a silent 'Aw shit, we fucked up' look. I knew they felt guilty, but hey, not my fault.

"Uh..." Robert just tugged at curl, racking his brain for the right apology for this situation.

Lexus scoffed. "I swear, you two can be so inconsiderate sometimes! Not to mention RUDE. Let us tell OUR side of the story before you freak out. Over a COINCIDENCE. A coincidence! If we couldn't find you anywhere, and We Are The In Crowd was trying to find Tay Jardine, would you like it if we assumed you two were off fucking? No! You wouldn't!" Her volume increased with every word, attracting some attention. Not to mention some very confused glances from We Are The In Crowd, who only got to hear the last bit.

She took a deep breath before she continued. "Now go play your fucking set, with your fucking band, so we can get to your damned merch table!"

And with that, our older brothers sulked their way to the stage area, not looking back once.

I swear Lexus would make the greatest actress. She's always able to channel any emotion she wants, body language in tow with it. Not to mention the girl is great with improv.

No longer than 3 seconds after they were gone, a huge grin broke out on Lexus's face as she burst with giggles. I knew when she was arguing, she was going off of real anger, but now she's yet again snapped her fingers and switched emotions. Odd girl, I swear.

------------

"BEEEN!" I shouted. We just finished setting up the shirts, bracelets, and posters. Every Escape The Fate fan was at the concert, so none were here. Therefore giving me permission to go jump on Ben Bruce's back.

"BEEEN!" He mimicked, snickering.

"The merch table is like a rolling tumbleweed...let's go fuck shit up!" I winked.

After a quick goodbye to Lexus, since we agreed she would stay and run the merchandise today, Ben took off with my on his back, looking for something interesting to do.