Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Part Time Ninjas, Full Time Pranksters

It was 97 degrees outside and we looked pretty ridiculous to say the least. Ben had insisted on changing into all black clothing so we could "look like ninjas". Ben had on black skinny jeans, a black v-neck, black converse, and a black beanie. I, on the other hand, had black sweatpants, a black tank top, black Osiris', and a black beanie. Although instead of ninjas, we looked like some goth wannabes going to a rock show.

We had grabbed some silly string, eggs, spray paint, and toilet paper before we left. Talk about old fashion, I know.

Our first victim was Sleeping With Sirens. I checked my phone; they were just starting their set. So we grabbed a can of spray paint each and went to town.

Not even a few minutes later, messages such as 'How many sirens were you sleeping with, you whores! ;) ' were scrawled across the sides of their bus.

We finished off our masterpiece with splattered, broken eggs, and ran like madmen before their tour manager caught us.

We ended up using the toilet paper to TP the Black Veil Brides bus, and we covered the Blood On The Dance Floor bus with silly string. Sounds lame, yeah, but at the time we thought it was some highly comical shit.

~

I settled into Lexus and I's room at the back of the bus. It was the end of the night and my thoughts were roaming around more than usual. Monte was going to propose to Dannielle? What if she didn't cheat; would she have said yes? What would I do? Would I ever move on? Is it any of this even meant to be?

Snap.

"Gab?" Lexus was snapping her fingers in my face. "Okay, love?" Her face shone with genuine concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine...just thinking." I gave her a weak smile, although I know she didn't buy it.

"Alrighty...g'night, Gabby."

"Goodnight, Lex."