Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Bunk Mates

"Alright, so let's make sure I have this right..." Ashley scratched the back of his neck as he listed off all of the things we discussed. "Press scandals, fighting, fucking, we do everything together, I'm a douche, and you're naive, but we think we're perfect and together forever. Are we a ridiculously overrated highschool couple?"

I studied everyones' faces. Every seemed pleased enough with the plan, so I nodded in Ashley's direction. "That's exactly the plan. But how to launch it..." I trailed off. I looked at all of the guys, letting them know anyone could jump in. While everyone else pondered the idea, Jacky had already thought far ahead. "Tomorrow night, you are gonna go with Ashley to a party at the next venue we hit. Blood On The Dance Floor is hosting it at a club for the release of their new album. Alot of people from record labels and lots of bands will attend, as well as MANY photographers. A bunch in particular will be from a popular new website that dishes dirt and gossip on any and every band, 'We've Got You Covered'. Every band checks it like the morning paper, so in two days time, Craig, Max, Monte, and Robert will all know about whatever filth you two decide to do at the party. Then the rest should go accordingly."

When Jacky finished off his master plan, everyone just silently stared at Jacky in awe. Ronnie was the first to break the silence, though. "Goddamn, Vincent! When'd you have time to think of that?" "Eh, I have my moments." Came the reply. "

Mika yawned. "The plan sounds great, now can we call it a night?" I glanced at the clock. Holy shit! It was 8:00 at night and the buses leave in five. "Goddamnit! I can't stay with you guys, it's too risky! And Craig requested to be far away from ya'll at all times..." I groaned.

"Well, we can practice our acting while you bunk with me toniiiiight!" Ashley sang, dragging out the 'i'.

I hugged everyone goodbye, and snuck off the bus and over to Black Veil Brides with Ash in tow. I giggled at the sight of a clean, sparkly bus. Hmph, I wonder who cleaned it...

And as if I was thinking aloud, Ashley spoke up, answering my question. "Y'know, Jinxx and I had to clean that..." He paused before leaning down to my height. "And I know you did it." He whispered before running onto the bus. I shook my head, and ran in after him.