Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Classy Or Trashy?

Now Warped has moved from Irvine, California to Pomona, California, and it's time to get ready for Blood On The Dance Floor's album release party.

I checked my phone and saw that Escape The Fate was in the middle of their concert, so I still had some time to shower, and grab some clothes.

I jogged over to the bus and inside towards my room, silence accompanying me.

What am I supposed to wear? Classy, or trashy? And as if the answer to my hardly existent dilemma, Ashley popped up beside me. "Trouble?"

I greeted him with a flick to the forehead. "What are you wearing tonight, semi formal or formal?" Ashley just responded with an eyeroll and went digging through my suitcase. "Excuse me...can I help you?"

"Yeah, go put this on and hurry." He said, pulling out his phone while simultaneously throwing a pure white strapless dress at my face. "Alright, geez." I walked over to the bathroom and quickly slid on the ensemble.

"Wow..." I can't help but say I liked the way I looked at that point in time. The tight, short dress hugged my curves in all the right places, and brought out the slight bit of natural tan I had. It was a simple, yet elegant dress. Plain white, strapless, a small, lacy hem under the chest. The only thing that felt slightly uncomfortable was how short it was; it only came down right above mid thigh. But since it's for acting purposes (and it would anger the boys more), I didn't bother putting up a fight. I just walked right out the bathroom and over to Ash.

"Lookin' good, Gabby," he admired. "Now here." This time he handed me plain white pumps, a pitch black leather jacket, and a white purse. I put the shoes on without debate, silently questioning when all these guys became not so hopeless in the fashion department. Saved me some time and effort though, so I wasn't about to start complaining. I shoved my arms through the jacket and checked my phone. 3:15, five minutes left until Monte, Craig, Max, and Robert are finished performing.

"C'mon, Purdy, boys are almost here." I motioned him over to the front door, where I was waiting.

Since we already discussed the events of the evening, we walked onto the Black Veil Brides bus in silence. Only we weren't greeted by silence. Nope, we were greeted by chaos. Pillows flying left and right, thanks to Andy and Christian, who were arguing hopelessly from one topic to the next. Jinxx and Jake were taking turns between cheering them on, taking sides, or throwing clothes and other random objects. The front lounge was a pigsty, needless to say. None of the boys were even close to ready and we had to leave in two hours.

"STOP!" I tried to project my voice above all of the boys, and actually succeeded. Christian froze, mid pillow throw, Jake and Jinxx immediately shut their mouths, and Andy almost looked a bit...frightened? "Listen," I started, my voice firm and strong. "We have two hours until we need to get to that party, and this place is a fucking pigsty. I don't care who did what, you four are cleaning it all before we leave. Andy, pillows." Andy raised an eyebrow and stood straight and still, as if to question my authority. That all changed once I took a few steps forward and pulled some of his long, wavy black hair and pulled him over to the pillows without a single word. After that, he suddenly felt compelled to follow my orders without a fight. I smirked and surveyed the rest of the scene. The rest of the boys did as told right away, no questions asked. Soon the place was almost spotless, and I was impressed. I waved them off to get ready, and went to sit down. There was nothing else to do, seeing as I already did my hair and makeup while the boys cleaned.

Hail Mary...forgive me...blood for blood, hearts beating... I heard my phone ring. I stepped outside as I clicked 'accept'. "Hello?" "Gabby..." Robert.

I could tell he was trying to keep a cool head by the slight falter in his voice. "Where are you? I haven't seen you since that argument yesterday afternoon..." Pause. "Can we talk...in person?" I sighed. "I'm over by the Black Veil Brides and Sleeping With Sirens buses..." I heard genuine concern in his tone, and it made me feel a little guilty inside. Not just the outrageous attempt to make them mad, but everything. Secretly keeping in touch with Falling In Reverse. Throwing lie after lie at him to cover this mess. He my big brother, pretty much the only flesh and blood I have left on this half of the globe. I'm supposed to be able to tell him anything...so why am I spoon feeding him lies? All the guilt suddenly hit me in the pit of my stomache like a size 9 bowling ball. All of it at once was enough to make me cry right then and there but I composed myself. A few minutes later, I saw him jogging over to me.

"Listen, I'm sorry...WE'RE sorry...for jumped to conclusions and yelling at you guys...I should have let you spoke fir-" "Robert, I'm fine...it's alright. I forgive y-you..." I halfheartedly smiled, a few silent tears ran down my face. He just shook his head and embraced me in a tight hug. Due to all the guilt I was feeling, I hung my head and clutched him even tighter. Until my phone buzzed, that is. My alarm went off, the one to let me know it's 10 minutes until we have to leave.

"Robert...listen, I have to go. Can we finish our little 'moment' later?" I looked up at him to see a slight smirk on his face. "Sure. Tomorrow we have a slight break from Warped tour...brother sister time?" I nodded, feeling excited about being able to spend the day with Robert. That is, until I remembered tomorrow the entire band would be extremely mad at me.

Robert unwrapped his arms from around me and ruffled my hair. "I'm going to head back now. I love you, Gabby." "I love you too, Robert..." He kissed my forehead and started to jog off towards his bus. So I took my cue, and walked back onto the Black Veil Brides bus, and thankfully, into a spotless lounge.

Ashley stepped into my view, face stuffed with chips. An oh-so-fucking attractive look for him... "Almosht readshy?" He tried to say, complete with chip crumbs and bits falling out the corner of his mouth. "Yeah," I giggled. "Grab the boys and let's head out."

15 minutes later, we were walking to this club, and surrounded by paparazzi. We were two feet inside when Ashley pulled me aside and brought his lips down to my ear. "Ready to do this?" "As ready as I've ever been." I devilishly grinned up at him, and he returned the gesture. And off we went to the bar.