Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

A Plan Gone Wrong

"Let's go dance!" I slurred into Ashley's ear. After our fifteenth shot, I decided to let loose and stop keeping track. So now we were both piss drunk and ready to give these photographers something to shoot at. Not that capturing us two downing shot after shot of Jack wasn't already juicy enough.

A familiar beat hit the stereos and I knew the song instantly, even intoxicated. "It's Chris Crocker." I mouthed the opening while dancing to the beat. "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. There's just something I...I can't hold back any longer. Maybe the rumours are true. Maybe I am crazy." Ashley just went and started to grind up on me. I sobered up a little, realizing we needed to play it up a little bit more. I turned around, grabbed his face, and started kissing him, rough and hard. His lips were soft, and he tasted of bubblemint and whisky. We both ended up getting really into it.

An hour later, the party stopped for us, around midnight. Jinxx had me, a giggling, drunk mess, slung over his shoulder, and Andy was dragging along a drunk Ash into our car. The photographers followed us, clicking pictures until the very moment we drove out of the lot.

On the ride home, Ashley and I started getting more into each other, making out roughly. Still full of party and alcohol.

The next thing I knew, we were all back on the tour bus, and Ashley and I were in the back lounge. All of our clothes were flung left and right, all over the room.

Drunk lust.