Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

It Wasn't Supposed To Happen This Way

I woke up this morning, stark naked and smelling of sex and alcohol, with my limbs entangled with Ashley's. I was instantly flooded with memories from when we got home, and I instantly regretted every single one of them. This wasn't supposed to happen...

My mind was pretty hazy. Maybe because of my thudding hangover, or maybe because of other reasons. Regardless, it was too early to be thinking this hard.

I dragged myself to the bathroom, where I changed into some of Ashley's sweatpants and shirt. I then proceeded to the kitchen to get some Advil and toast, silently praying Andy, Jinxx, Jake, and Christian weren't awake. Which they were, to my dismay. I readied myself for the teasing that was to come. Or so I thought.

Only silence and stares accompanied me. They just watched and waited, like I was an exotic animal they've never seen before. "Good morning...?" Nothing. "How about them Lakers, huh?" Nothing. I tried again for a few more minutes, before giving in. "You guys heard what happened last night, huh?" "Round one, two, and three..." Jake shuddered at the memory, while I sighed and hung my head. "I feel so terrible..." I slumped on the couch, next to Christian, who scooted closer to me. "Here."

I gulped down the Advil he handed me. "Thanks Chris, but that's not what I had in mind..." Then, Andy kneeled down on the floor in front of me and held my tiny hands in his big ones. "I'm sorry I'm about to make you feel worse, but I have some bad news to tell you." He paused, which made the curiosity grow.
Although I wish he didn't tell me, because nothing had me prepared for what he said next.

"None of us had any condoms on the bus...even Ash...I'm so sorry, Gab..." I burst into tears at the words. "...no..." I can't have a kid! It would be such a burden on Ashley, and the guys, and I didn't ever want to make them feel like that.

"Hey, now, don't cry..." Andy lifted me from the couch and into his lap and rubbed circles on my back. I just cried even harder on his shoulder. There were so many questions that I couldn't answer.

Would I keep it?

Monte.

How would the boys react?

Monte.

What about Falling In Reverse?

Monte.

It was Jacky's plan...he's going to feel extremely guilty...

Monte.

Would this ruin my chances with Monte?

I kept trying to push Monte into the back of my mind; he was the very last thing I wanted to think about right now. Just hearing his name in my thoughts made the tears keep coming.

"What's going on?" Ashley's groggy voice rang above the boys' murmurs, Andy's soothing, and my cries. His eyes immediately darted to me and rushed over as fast as his hangover would take him.

"Gabbie, love, what's the matter?" He sat on the floor next to me, and took me from Andy's lap to his, engulfing me in his arms. I didn't speak. I just put my arms around his neck and cried harder.

"Gab..." I lifted my head up enough to speak. "N-no condoms...I might be p-p-pregnant!" I didn't even want to say the last word. Pregnant. It made me bury my head back into his shoulder and cry some more.

Ashley was silent. The boys were silent. I was still crying.

A few hours later and things were a bit more normal than others. But not completely.

I still had a nagging in the back of my mind, and I knew it wouldn't go away until I found out the truth.