Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Sympathy & Shame

"Ashley, babe, I'm going out for coffee. Want anything?" I offered, pulling on one of his hoodies.

He put his computer down and threw on some shoes and a jacket. "That's bullshit, and I know it. You're getting a test, and I wanna be there for it."

I just nodded and put my head down, still feeling awful. The hangover was gone, but the shame was still evident.

We waited in line, fingers entwined. He had coffee in his hand, and I held the answer to my insistent nagging. Both of us had our hoods up, and we looked god-awful.

The cashier gave us a look of sympathy when he saw our faces, and then our items. Or was it empathy? I was too drained to figure it out. We thanked him, and walked out to our car.

**

My hands shook as I set the test down on the counter. Wait five minutes, the package says. Alright, I can do that. I was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, and Ashley was on the floor in front of me, holding my shaky hands. The anticipation was slowly killing us both.

The test buzzed five minutes later.

Positive.

I rubbed my temples. I didn't cry, I didn't freak out. Ashley teared up a little bit, but he didn't freak out. We sat in silence for a while. Staring at the test as if it would magically say 'Just kidding, it's a negative!', but it didn't.

"I'm keeping it." I croaked, finally breaking the silence. Ashley just shook his head. "I didn't expect you not to."

More silence.

"We need to talk about this." This time it was Ashley to pipe up. I nodded. "No, like actually talk about it." I nodded again. "I got you the first time, Ash." This time he nodded.

Even more silence.

I sighed, threw the test away, and went to the kitchen. Ashley followed moments later. The rest of the boys were scattered about the bus; Jinxx Skyping with Sammi in his bunk, Jake talking to Ella is his bunk, Christian was on Live (X-Box) with some guys from different buses, and Andy was making coffee in the kitchen.

Andy nodded in greeting towards us. "Coffee?" "Yeah, please." Ashley and I chorused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no! Gabbie's pregnant! Boy or girl? What is she gonna do? How do you think the boys will react?

^^^ Lmfao, thought I'd try copying some other fan fiction authors. Did it work? No? Okay...

Anyhoe, I wanted to make a long chapter, but then I thought, fuck it. I'll try to put more drama in the next chapter. Hope ya'll enjoyed this, and don't worry, more Monte soon, hopefully.