Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Home, Sweet Home

When we pulled up to the house, Lexus and I were attacked in hugs. I swear, these are somes of the moments where I'm at my highest peak of happiness.

The last one to hug me was Ronnie. Instead of simply attacking me, he opened his arms and hugged me tightly to his chest. "How're you holdin' up, baby girl?" He murmured into my hair. "I'm great, Ron," I whispered back to him. "Are you ever gonna ask her?" I said, noticing the way Ronnie was staring at Lex, who was goofing off with the guys. "One day, Gab...one day," Ronnie sighed. I pecked his check, nodding. "I'll help you with that later." I smirked. Finally, he let go, and led everyone back inside.

****
"Hey, guys, can we crash here for a few days instead of just tonight?" I ask, while Derek rummages through a box for their new DVDs. Everyone seemed in their own little world, barely noticing what I said. "Hmm..?" Ronnie finally snapped back into reality. "We're crashing here for the weekend, yeah?" Lexus says, a bit louder than I. Mika was the first to speak up. "Of course! You two are family, stay whenever and however long you two want." He grinned down at me.

"Hey, guys! I found the box with ALL of our scary movies!" Derek screams, obviously ecstatic about his discovery. Everyone seemed pretty pumped, so we hurried to grab blankets, make numerous bowls of popcorn, and dim the lights, so we could barely see. Once everything was done, we all got situated on their huge couch. The order was: Derek, Ryan, Lexus, Ronnie, Jacky, me, and then Mika.

The title to the first movie flashed on the screen, volume turned up at its highest. The screen read 'Paranormal Activity 3'. The movie was okay, but a bit uneventful.

Three hours later, it was 6:00 at night, and we were all cuddling one way or another. Derek and Ryan were under a blanket together, arms wrapped around each other, and Lexus was snuggled in Ronnie's side. Jacky was curled up against my legs, hugging them, and Mika was cradling me against his chest while I was sprawled out on his lap. I sighed in content as the next movie title flickered onto the screen; 'One Missed Call'. I slowly looked at everyone, their eyes glued to the television.

During the hospital scene, where it was dead quiet whilst she was exploring, my cell phone rang. Everyone screamed like a little girl, including me. I grab the remote and pause the movie, and gestured for everyone to be quiet.

I picked up my phone, not looking at who it was, and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"GABRIELLAAAAA!"

"Robert?"

"Where are you at?!" By now the clanking of bottles got louder, no doubt in my mind they were all drunk off their asses, Monte included.

"Raelynn's house, why?"

"You and Lexus are supposed to be unpacking all of your shit into the house! We aren't your fucking maids, you know!" His voice rang through the phone, as the boys slurred in the background, agreeing with Robert.

"Look, calm down. Put out boxes in our rooms, we'll be back to unpack on Monday."

"MONDAY!"

"Yeah, monday...M-O-N-D--"

"I'm not stupid," Robert growls. "Why are you guys staying away the entire weekend, anyway? Nobody gave you permission!"

"We don't need permission anymore, Robert!" I shot back, making my voice equally as loud and annoyed.

"I am your legal guardian! Therefore you DO need permission!" He was also slurring now, his voice boomed through the speaker.

"You stopped being my guardian when I turned eighteen, I am a fucking adult now, and I'll do whatever I fucking please," I hissed.

"You two, get home. Now!" He shouted, louder than ever, making me drop the phone.

At that point, Lexus was pissed off too. She demanded for Max, shouted some rather vulgar obscenities at him, and hung up, huffing and crossing her arms.

Mika pulled me closer and rocked me back and forth the best he could, Ronnie doing the same to Lexus. Not surprisingly, it calmed us both down. If I had to pick a favorite, it'd be Jacky or Mika, and Lexus's would be probably Ronnie, seeing as she has the hots for him. They are always able to calm us down, regardless the situation. It was just so easy for them.

*** few hours later***

We finished four more movies, and then we ended up sleepily agreeing to go to bed. Mika, still cradling me, carried me upstairs to his room. He left me to get changed, while he went to do the same. I pulled on some sweatpants and a hoodie as Mika entered, wearing only pajama bottoms. He jumped under the covers, motioning for me to follow, which I did. He pulled me to his chest and draped protective arms around me, making me instantly warm. "Goodnight, Gabby." He mumbled, kissing my forehead. I felt safe and happy, my eyelids drooping as sleep pulled me under.