Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

You're Strong, But I'm Stronger

"Guys, I have to tell you something and you're not going to like it..."

I took some time to study each and every one of the boys' anxious faces before looking down at my shaking hands.

"I'm pregnant..." My voice was just a mere whisper, almost unaudable. Too bad the room was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

"I'm gonna kill that motherfucker." Ronnie's eyes flashed with anger and he was storming out of the bus in the blink of an eye.

I ran after him the best I could, with Derek, Mika, Ryan, and Jacky in tow. I knew we were drawing attention, and this was bound to catch opinions from anyone who hears about it. But I didn't even bother think about it to long because Ronnie was already slamming and punching the door, and shouting obscenities.

Then the door swung open, and Jinxx, looking very confused and a bit mad, may I add, stared at him blankly.

"Where the fuck is Ashley?!" Ronnie shouted.

Jinxx took a second to put all the pieces together, then shook his head. "Calm down, Ron. No need to yell." His voice was so much quieter than Ronnie's shouts, but it was also firm. Something Ronnie's voice lacked a little bit of.

"I will not fucking calm down! Where the fuck is Ashley?!" He shouted. Again. This time, he pushed Jinxx right out the way and stomped his way on the bus. It didn't suprise me. In order to stay clean, all Ronnie does is work out at the gym.

Since he heard his name in all the commotion, Ashley emerged from the bunk area, rubbing his eyes. He looked like a mess. I knew we had woke him up, and I felt terrible. I walked over to him the fastest I could. I knew Ronnie would never lunge at him with a pregnant woman in the way, especially if that pregnant woman is me.

I hugged Ashley tight, and he returned the favour. "I'm so sorry, Ash..." "Don't apologize." He looked down at me sternly. "It's not even remotely your fault." He kissed my forehead and pulled me into his embrace.

I nodded, getting ready to speak again until Ronnie's anger had to erupt again. "Fucking sweet, they're having a moment," He rolled his eyes. Everyone in the room just glared at him, even his bandmates. Ronnie was on one side of the lounge, and everyone else on the other. "Now Gabriella, move."

I stay put, staring him down. Challenging him, almost. Well, it must've worked, because the next thing I know, Ronnie is making his way towards me. He was in my face, angry as all fuck. I knew he wouldn't lay a hand on me, but I knew he would hurt me emotionally. When his anger gets the best of him, he loses all control. He will do anything to hurt you, no matter who you are. Just to hide his emotions, he mess with yours.

And that's exactly what he did.

I lost count of how many insults were hurled at me and Ashley after 41. By then, full on tears were running down my face, and everyone was red-faced and ready to wrap their hands around Ronnie's neck. Although only one was brave enough to do so.

Andy stood in front of me, towering over Ronnie by way more than just a few inches. "Oh, no you don't." Andy grabbed him by his shirt and pinned him against the wall. Ronnie may be strong, but Andy is stronger. Although, obviously, it doesn't look like it. Ronnie was thrashing and fuming, but Andy wouldn't have any of it. He even seemed to lift Ronnie a bit off the ground.

"Listen to me and listen good, motherfucker. This isn't Ashley's fault, and it certainly isn't Gabriella's. Stay away from her, from Ash, from ALL of us. You don't come onto this fucking bus disrespecting my bandmates and my little sister without any consequences. You're lucky I don't pound your face in right now. I don't want to see your face anymore, Radke. Now, get off my fucking bus!" Andy growled, right into his face, and released Ronnie from his grip.

Ronnie didn't really say anything after. He was still obviously mad, but not fuming. He just huffed off the bus, leaving us in silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short-sh chapter, sorry my lovelies. Hope you enjoyed? Love ya'll.

In other news, did anyone hear about Newtown, Conneticut? It depresses and frustrates me to absolutely no end. Who in their right mind is sick enough in the head to open fire on kindergarteners? I hope the lot who shot them rot in hell. Regardless, hearts and prayers go out to the mourning families and faculties.

Annnd turning the topic again, I think, since I have a million stories started and its starting to stress me out, I'm going to create an uploading schedule, so I can finish all this stuff.