Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

More Than What I Bargained For

Ronnie's anger was pretty bad, but nothing in the world could have ever prepared me for Robert's wrath.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"

Robert's tan complexion was now as red as a cherry tomato, as he screamed loud enough to be heard in China. It wasn't only the pregnancy thing, but also what the photographers captured at the party. Of course, the photographers had photographed much more than just that though. I had been the cover story for the past three days since the party, but the biggest story was todays. This article in particular was between Falling In Reverse and I, complete with various pictures. One with the entire band and I running behind an angry Ronnie, one where Ronnie was in Jinxx's face with myself behind him, and one from where I had just entered their bus to break the news. Although the headline alone was enough to put the entire band into fury.

"First, you're off and dry humping Purdy at some party, then you fucking sleep with him AND get pregnant with his fucking child, then SURPRISE! You're fucking buddy-buddy with Falling In Reverse behind our backs? You have betrayed this entire band, including myself. Our fucking enemies, and you sneak around with them! And you're fucking pregnant! We haven't even been on this tour for two damn weeks!"

Robert alternated between flailing his arms around like a mad man and pacing back and forth grumbling while he shouted whatever came to mind. He always did have a short temper, so this has happened before. The whole 'you lost my trust', 'I hate you', 'I never want to see you again', yada yada yada. But this time, it was serious. All those other times, it was petty bullshit, and we had forgotten what ever we had been fighting about in an hour tops.

"You know what? I can't even look at you. WE can't even look at you! I want you off this bus, Gabriella. You have lost my trust, Craig's trust, Max's trust, and Monte's trust. Pack your stuff, you're gone tonight before bus call. You're not welcome here any longer! And Lexus," He shouted towards Lexus's room. "The same goes for you! Don't think you're forgotten in this! I want both of you off this fucking bus! I don't want to even hear your names for the rest of Warped!"

Robert stormed off the bus, probably to go rant to some other band member. I could care less though. All I could really think about at the moment was Lexus. I felt so bad for her. I had gotten her kicked off the bus, and why? Because of my stupid actions. If I had been more careful about telling Ronnie and the guys, this probably wouldn't have happened.

Since Robert was now off the bus, it was eerily quiet, but the tension was still as thick as syrup. The rest of the band was shooting me death glares, Craig especially. Except Monte. His eyes were icy cold as they stared at me, with a twinge of jealously and sadness. Boy, if looks could kill...

I sighed and dragged my feet towards Lexus and I's shared room. Might as well get this done with before evening.

Surprisingly enough, Lexus wasn't the slightest bit angry or upset with me. In fact, as soon as I had closed the bedroom door, she engulfed me into a tight hug and squealed, loud enough only us two could hear.

"You're...happy with me?" I asked, thoroughly confused.

"Of course! I don't mind being kicked off the bus, first of all. And second of all, you're pregnant!" Lexus released me only to bounce up and down with happiness. "Dibs on Godmother, dibs on Godmother! Oh my gosh!"

I giggled at her and nodded. "Finally, some positivity! And of course you can be the Godmother!"

As we packed our belongings, we talked excitedly about baby stuff, like names, clothes, and nursery designs.

But the packing only took two hours, and we had to leave sometime. We awkwardly shuffled out the bus doors and separated in two different directions, towards our new home for the rest of the summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been almost a monthe since I uploaded a chapter last, please don't kill me. I would say I have a good reason, because being busy is one, but I feel like most are intolerable of excuses. Sorry, my lovelies. Anyhoe, I'm thinking about putting this story on hold until I figure out what to do with it. Because honestly, fucking Gabriella wasn't supposed to get pregnant with Ashley's child when clearly she is meant to be with Monte and uggggh. Fucking goddamnit hell. WHY CAN'T MY OTP JUST LIVE HAPPILY TOGETHER?! #montriella

Fuck it, shit happens. Sooooooooooo yeah. Love you guys, hope you enjoyed yet ANOTHER FUCKING FILLER.

-______-

why do I do this to myself.