Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Apologies

A week goes by, and most seems to have died down. I avoid Robert, Craig, and Max daily to the best of my abilities. And most of the time, it works. Monte, however, is a different story. I constantly try to not run into him, yet that's the only thing that happens. In the past week, I have seen him a total of 17 times. All of which were awkward. It's almost as if he tries ten times as hard to be even more engrossed in Gianna. Everytime I see him, something seems really off. Something about the way Monte seemingly stares directly through my soul like I don't even exist. And maybe I don't, to him.

I shook my head and rolled out of bed and towards the shower to start my day. After I was contempt with my now softer, coconut scented hair, I went to get some clothes. Today, I just decided on white shorts and a tight, black, long-sleeved v-neck, with some white Converse. I let my hair dry in natural waves, not bothering to brush it, before going to make some breakfast. On my way to the kitchen, I stop by the mirror and put my palms on my not-yet-existent baby bump and sigh. It's an odd feeling, carrying around a human being inside your own body.

"Morning, gorgeous," Christian kissed my head. "Hungry?" I can only shake my head in response before my stomach does complete 360's, and I'm rushing to the bathroom, losing any appetite I previously had. In seconds, someone was behind me holding my hair, and I was way too busy to see who.

I stood up and steadied myself, a little dizzy with nausea. Then I noticed two pairs of widened eyes watching my every move intently. "I'm so glad I'm not a woman..." Ashley muttered teasingly before proceeding to stuff his face with Christian's delicious looking food. We all laughed and sat down to eat.

After breakfast, there wasn't much to do. I sat sleepily in my bunk, scrolling through pages on my laptop. Out of habit, I curled up and drifted off. But as I did so, I heard the front door open. Since my bunk was so close to the lounge, I turned over and clearly saw Ronnie, staring up at Andy, who was fighting back a growl in the back of his throat. Why was Ronnie here?

To get an answer to my question, I stumbled out of my bunk quickly. Ronnie's brown eyes met mine immediately and any anger I had still for him disappeared. He smiled broadly toward me, and I returned it.

"Can we talk? Please?" Ronnie plead, though he didn't have to do much of it. I looked to Andy, who nodded, in which I grinned and hugged him. "Be back soon, Andy." I said, walking out the door, behind Ronnie.

"Where do you wanna go?" Ronnie inquired, making what seemed to be a poor attempt at small talk.

"Food! Food! Can we go get Chinese?!" I jumped, excited at the thought. Ronnie chuckled but nodded. What? I like Chinese food.

--

"Will that be all for you?" The snotty blonde behind the register asked with disgust. I just rolled m eyes and turned away from her. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

I whipped around and growled. "That's it! Come over this fucking counter so I can kick your scrawny ass! Come on! I will break your brand new, plastic nose, bitch! I will! Let's fucking go!"
The rest of my rampage was muffled and eventually cut off when Ronnie put his hand over my mouth and dragged me away, apologizing to any and all who were watching. The blonde bimbo just sat there, her eyes widened and her hand over her nose. Hah. Knew it. Her bark is worse that her bite.

I sat in the booth and huffed. "Ronnie, what the hell! You know I could have beat her ass anyday, why didn't you let me do it?" Ronnie just shook his head, which I took as my cue to hush. So I settled on sending glares to blondie.

The manager, a lanky college boy, came over with two trays. "Here's your food ma'am, and your food will be here soon, sir. My apologies about Marcy's attitude." He spoke timidly, handing my trays over and rushing away. Sir? Ma'am? Maybe the tattoos, muscles, and guyliner that Ronnie sported, combined with my temper, had scared him off.

I started shoveling into my two trays of delicious food, stuffing my face every three seconds. "Man, these cravings really fucking suck." I mumbled through a mouthful of fried rice. Ronnie just laughed and plucked an eggroll from his own tray. "So, Gab...about last week...I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything that I said. Toward you or Ash! I don't want to ever lose my sister. Especially over the little baby in your tummy. I want to help you. Every step of the way, just like I know Ash will. If you want me to be, of course..." Ronnie trailed, looking expectantly at me. I sniffled and scooted into his side. "Of course, Ron. I want - no, I need the help of my brother. I couldn't imagine doing this without you."
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOSH. Kay guise, I'm ever so sorry. I just...fuck, I don't know. So preoccupied with high school applications and entry exams and whatnot. SOOOOO. What's been happening? For me, in that monthly span of time, I've attended The Church Of The Wild Ones tour, had both Jake and Jinxx tweet me, and dyed my hair...Okay I wanted that to sound interesting but it didn't.

Yeh, but I promise I'll make up all the missing time to you guys! But my writers block with this story is terrible, man. My fucking OTP...I don't even know what to do. I might need some suggestions.. Because, as you guys might not know, I had originally planned this as a trilogy. But fuck it, shit happens.

Have a great rest of your night, or day, lovelies.