Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

You...Love Me?

With this new found energy and determination, as soon as Ronnie dropped me off I headed toward my brother's tour bus. But when I entered, it wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

Monte looked ready to pull out his hair, and Gianna was sending daggers at him. "You're being so fucking ridiculous!" Monte shouted, in both disbelief and exasperation. "No, I'm not! You stare at her everytime we see her. You're always asking everyone about her! Why do you care? You have me, but all you care about is her. I want an explanation!"

I held my breath, waiting for his reply. "Because I love her! Okay?! I. Love. Gabriella. May. Ortiz! More than I ever loved you! You cheating bitch!"

I gasped, which would not have even mattered had it A.) been dead silent, and B.) I wasn't in plain sight. But it did matter, because it was dead silent and I was in plain sight. So, my cover had just been blown. Gianna whipped her head toward me, her face beet red with anger and humiliation. "Hello, Gabriella," She paused to smile venomously before continuing. "A little birdie told me you are pregnant! OR should I say, WAS pregnant."

Fear struck through me like lightning and I couldn't seem to move as she lunged forward and tackled me. She took a knife out of her pocket. There was no point in thrashing around. I just closed my eyes and braced myself for the pain to come. And come, it did.

Things happened so quickly that if you happened to blink, you would have missed it. One second, the blade was being pushed into my stomach. The next minute, Monte was pulling her off of me.

Since I had left the door open, the scene was basically being broadcasted to anyone who passed by. Although one person made it to me before the rest. I weakly opened my eyes to see Lexus, who was crying. The last thing I saw was Monte comforting Lexus while he dialed 911.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one night! Doesn't make up for my poor updating schedule, but oh well. You know I love ya'll.

Is anyone else doing state testing this week? I dunno. It's easy peasy, but it makes me super tired. I've been sleeping everyday this week, from 3 to 8. Then I eat. Then I go back to sleep. Woo.

Okay, well, this story should only have a few more chapters! And then maybe I'll have another story, and an epilogue and eeeeee! Exciting, man. Kay, I love you! Bye! Ennnnnnjooooooyyy:)