Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

I Can't Avoid Them Forever, But I Sure Can Try

"Okay, Gabriella, now let's go." Monte said.

"Go? Go where? No way in hell." I stated, flinging myself onto the mini sofa.

"Breakfast with the guys, c'mon. You can't avoid them forever." He tried.

"Watch me." I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms.

"Gabriella." Oooh, the warning voice.

Still, I knew better than to start an argument with him. He's the only one I have right now. So I sulked out the door after Monte.

He led me down to the hotel's breakfast bar. Monte and the rest of them had their plates full in seconds, but I couldn't eat anything more than toast and juice. In three days, my stomach has shrunk to the size of a walnut. Lexus seemed to have the same situation.

The chatter ceased when Monte and I sat down. After about three minutes of awkward silence, Craig opened his mouth.

"So how is it, Robert?" He asked.

"How is what?" Robert responded, confused.

"Having your own flesh and blood betray you." Craig snickered, glaring at me. Robert and Max joined in soon after. Monte and I rolled our eyes. Lexus just kept quiet. Smart girl.

"What? You're not going to talk to us? You're too good for us now, huh?" Craig continued.

"Yeah, huh? Why are you even here?" Max piped up.

And nothing would be complete without Robert joining in. "Mhm. We're just your back ups, right? Go hang out with those Falling In Reverse faggots. Hell, one of them can get you knocked up this time." Ouch...that hit home...

"Hey! Lay off, assholes!" Monte finally shouted.

"Wow, man, you're taking her side?" Craig asked, looking appalled. Yeah. He is taking my side. Douchebag.

"Yeah, I am! Isn't that quite obvious?" Monte rolled his eyes again.

"Wow. Looks like we have three backstabbers here now." Robert shot.

"Oh, like you have any room to talk about backstabbing, asshole!" I scoffed.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

It mean you've hurt her as well, you jackass. She was in the hospital because she fucking got stabbed. She lost her baby for fucks sake! How's that for betrayal? She was in a deep depression while you three were out partying. Did you even give a shit? No. You left me to pick up the fucking pieces." Monte yelled back at him.

By now, I started to cry. This was too much to handle. The manager finally approached us and kicked us out due to our foul language and noise level. Monte took this opportunity to wrap a protective arm around me and escort me up to my room, where I cried myself to sleep.

I wish we could have just sat in awkward silence instead...