Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

He'll Never Forgive Me

I woke up, momentarily at peace. Monte's arms were wrapped tightly around me, and my head was on his chest. It was absolutely perfect. That is, until I remembered what had happened the previous night and my heart started to hurt.

He didn't forgive you.

He thinks you're a slut.

He hates you.

The last thought hit harder than all of them combined. It pushed me over the edge. Tears fell freely down my cheeks, causing Monte to wake up, concern lacing his features.

"Gabriella, babe, what's wrong?" He asked, holding me tight.

"He hates me Monte...Robert will never f-f-forgive m-me!" I cried, choking on my sobs.

"Shh...deep breaths, Gab. We'll get through this together." He soothed.

I tried for deep breaths but they came out shaky and shallow, making me lightheaded.

And just my luck, I passed out.

--

I woke up two hours later, around 11. Next to me sat a note, instead of Monte.

" Gab,

I went to the recording studio. I knew it would be too stressful for you yo see Craig, Max, and Robert, so I let you sleep. There's food in the fridge, please eat something.

Love, Monte "

I don't know what went through my brain at that point in time, but it had to be done. Now is probably the last chance I'll ever get.

So I grabbed a pen and paper, and wrote:

To whoever finds this,

Whoever finds this, just know that I loved you. A lot. I'm sorry things have to end this way. But you all will be better off without me around. Especially you, Robert, Max, and Craig. I'm so sorry that I betrayed you all. I didn't mean for everything to happen the way it did. But I guess things were just meant to be like this. And Monte? Just know that I love you.

Ben, Danny, Andy, Ashley, Christian, Ryan, Jack, Jinxx, Derek, Mika, Ronnie, Lexus, Jacky, and Monte: thank you. <3 Don't be too sad, someone will eventually replace me. Live your lives.

- Gabriella Ortiz

I grabbed some pills and downed them one by one. And I layed on the bathroom floor, waiting for something to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was hard to write, man.