Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

This Can't Happen To Me

Monte's POV (finally!!!!)

I walked back to the hotel room after working on our new album all day today. It's really coming along well. But it didn't feel the same without Gabriella here with us. I don't know if it will ever be the same again.

I missed her smile today, even though I don't get to see it when I'm around her these days. She's always crying. Seeing her cry makes my heart drop...but she'll come around soon, right?

Turns out, I was wrong. When I walked into the room and was greeted by an empty, silent room, I knew there was something wrong. It was ominous, really. "Gabriella?" Silence. Where else would she go? Where else could she go? Unless...no! It can't be...she didn't!

My heart raced as I ran to the bathroom door, kicking it wide open. And there she was. The dark thoughts in the back of my mind have been confirmed.

After that, everything was in slow motion. Sobs racked through my body as I picked up the cold, pale girl in my arms. "No..." I cried. "No! You can't leave! No!" I tried shaking her but it was no use. "I need you here!" I sobbed. "I fucking need you here!"

I calmed down the slightest bit, enough to call 911 and tell them all that I know. In minutes, the paramedics were here, taking away my love.

After they left, I was all alone. Sobbing like a baby, hugging my knees to my chest. I tried stopping the tears, but there really was no point. It didn't work. I grabbed what I thought was another piece of tissue, but it had...words on it. A note! Oh my god, she left a note.

I wish I hadn't read it. All her words did was shatter my heart into even smaller pieces. The girl I love, she loved me! But I didn't get a chance. Her life was ripped away from me.

I never got to take her on a first date. I never got to ask her to be mine. I never got to serenade her, or be cheesy. Who knows, I might've proposed! But now I'll never get to. I never got to hear her say I love you. And now I never will.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was hard to write this as well. But this one actually made me cry. I feel so bad for Monte babe. I wanna hug him and feed him hot soup.

Anyhoe, I'm sorry these are getting shorter, but I'm trying to do everyone's different point of view, and I don't want them all to be the same. But they'll be getting longer, so don'tchaa worry.

I love you guuuyyss. And thanks for all the comments. They make my daaay. :)