Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

It's All Your Fault

Monte's POV:

I grabbed the note, running out to our [a/n: his, Rob, Max, and Craig's] room.

"You son of a bitch!" I screamed, shoving Robert against the wall. "You think you're so damn cool, ignoring your sister, the girl I love. You shunned her, you made made her cry every night. You told her you fucking hated her! You said you'd never forgive her. And guess what asshole? You will never get the chance to! Because she's fucking dead, Robert!" I shouted, collapsing on the floor. "She's fucking dead!"

I threw the note at him and cried.

And by the end of the note, he was crying too. And he was angry. So angry he punched the closest wall, leaving a gaping hole.

"This is you fault, Robert! She fucked up, and you didn't forgive her, and she took her life because of it! You didn't listen to her apologies, you didn't even visit her at the hospital, douchebag!" I pushed him, pinning him against the wall. And he didn't fight back. He was angry at himself. Robert looked like he would volunteer to be hit by a semi. At least that would hurt less than this.

"I know! Goddamnit, I fucking know! I killed her! My sister, my own fucking sister! She's g-gone!" Robert fell on the gground and shoved his face in his hands to hide his tears.

Right then, I didn't care who was responsible. All I cared about was that Robert just lost his sister, and he's probably going through hell, worst than any of us. He's feeling guilty, and we need to be there for him.

--

Craig's POV:

While Monte cried with Robert, Max and I read Gabriella's note. As would anyone with a heart, we cried pretty hard after reading it.

I couldn't stop thinking about her.

W'll never see her again. And we're the cause of that.

All I could think of was what I should have done.

Should have.

But it's too late, and there is no going back, as much as I hate that.

I felt like shit. But I know Monte felt worse, and Robert felt the worst of all. So Max and I put our own feelings aside to try and get them through this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holla, guys. Mass upload, fuck yeah.

So there's two POV's in one, to make it longer. Whoop. I think there's one or two more chapters that are gonna be posted tonight, and I'll probably only go to 40 chapters.

And I'm seriously debating on working on a sequel to this.