Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Why Didn't She Warn Me?

Lexus's POV:

"What's going on...?" I asked, slowly walking through the door. "What's that?"

I picked up the crumpled paper that sat by all the crying boys. It was as if someone had died...oh god.

I unfolded the note and read.

At first, I didn't react.

-flashback-

"I don't know, Lex...this next idea might be too extreme..." Gab said, glancing at the idea sheet.

"As long as it clears up the bad blood, and no one has to die, nothing is off limits."

"But see! That's just it...we would have to pretend to die. Or one of us." Gab paused.

"And...?" I urged.

"And so hopefully, since we would say we did it because of their rivalry, they might all see the fault in their ways and change for the better."

"So, does it sound like an okay plan?" Gabriella whispered.

"Okay?! That sounds amazing!" I yell whispered back. "It may really solve things..."

And that was the last thing I said before we both fell asleep.

-end of flashback-

But if this was part of the plan, why didn't she warn me in advance? Maybe she wanted it to look realistic.

So I started fake sobbing, and I ran out of the room. I slammed the door and followed my first instinct, which was to call Ronnie.