Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Normality Is Restored

I got checked out by Lexus.

Since the boys knew I was okay, she practically forced them to go home and clean themselves up, leaving me in her hands.

When I told her the whole story, she was absolutely appalled.

"So...it was real? You weren't just going with the plan?" Lexus asked, gripped the steering wheel.

"No, I actually did it. I'm glad they were able to revive me, though. I feel like I can see everything in a whole new light." I smiled at her, and she returned the favor.

"Okay, okay, okay, so guess what?" Lexus asked me giddily.

"What?"

"Even though I don't think you were even thinking of it when you ODed, the plan actually did work. Exactly like we planned, too. It brought our boys together. They all realized their hatred was ripping us apart, and they all had some cute, manly hugs. They were all crying; it was sad and beautiful." Lexus said, grinning like an idiot.

It took a moment to process everything she had just said.

It's all over.

No more rivalry.

No more secrets.

I jumped up and down in my seat. "YES!" It was impossible to wipe the grin off my face.

Once I calmed down, we pulled over for some food.

"So, what now?" I asked through a mouthful of fries.

Lexus scratched her head. "I dunno. I think I already miss being so secretive. I mean, really, all of our code names and excuses are so done."

I giggled. "Yeah! Honestly, we're so damn clever."

She nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but we can't complain. We single-handedly cleared up bad blood between two major bands. We've been wanting this for so damn long."

"I gotcha. I mean, things will still be the same. We'll get mad at them, we'll have movie nights, we'll prank each other, the boys will still annoy us." Lexus and I laughed through a mouthful of food.

"And we don't have to go back and forth between houses like we're their kids and we can't decide who to live with!" Lexus chimed in.

We finally settled down after about two minutes. "So, what's on the agenda?" I asked, full of curiosity.

"Well, obviously a party, just like old times." Lexus winked.

Monte's point of view.

Right now, Ronnie and I are setting up at home. Tonight, it's a small celebration for Gabriella. Tomorrow, it's the wildest party we've ever thrown, in honour of our two bands rivalry.

I still can't believe she's alive. It is truely a miracle, from what the doctors told us. At that moment, everyone in the room forgot about everything. All their problems. All their anger towards each other. All that mattered was that Gabriella, a girl whom we all love and care for, was okay. And since she's okay, I can finally get a chance to call her mine.

My heart beat a little faster at the thought of her. I will get my chance tomorrow night.

Hopefully she says yes.