Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Because That's Family

An hour and a half later, we were looking pretty good.

I had my hair curled and pinned up, and Lexus had hers pin straight.

Since we were ready, we left for our house, wondering what was in store.

We walked through the front door in awe. It was so cute. There was confetti and balloons strewn all over the floor.

Suddenly, a familiar arm wrapped around my shoulders. "Welcome home, sis." Robert said, kissing my forehead.

Fast forward to the end of the evening. No one got seriously trashed. Nothing got damaged. It was just us, blaring music, having a good time, and enjoying each others' company.

The night ended with us dorks in a circle, clinking our glasses in a toast.

"To family." Craig grinned.

"To family!" The rest of us chimed in.

"I love you guys," Lexus gushed, taking time to study each of our faces. "Even if you guys get stupid and piss me off, I still love you."

"That's what family is, dumbass." Craig spoke slowly, as if talking to a five year old.

"Watch yourself, Mabbitt." Lexus warned.

"Watch yourself, Mabbitt." Craig mocked in a nasally voice.

"Alright, well, I love everyone but Craig now!" Lexus laughed.

Everyone else joined in soon after, including Craig. Lexus and Craig love getting on each others' nerves. And it will be that way until hell freezes over.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.

That's family.
♠ ♠ ♠
NO THIS ISN'T THE LAST CHAPTER GUYS.

The ending seemed a bit like it, so I just wanted to clarify.

But noone probably thought that to begin with so...

Hey, guess what? I'm in math class, watching The Hunger Games. I wanna see Catching Fire.