Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

He Won't Be Stepping Out Of Line

It was something like a scene out of Project X.

Flashing lights.

Music loud enough to be heard in China.

Alcohol.

People in every square inch of the backyard, and the house.

Anyone and everyone you could think of from the music scene was here.

Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, Blood On The Dance Floor, Jeffree Star, Davey Suicide, William Control, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, Of Mice & Men, and of course, my boys. And that was only a small fraction of the people present.

It was hands down the best time of my life.

Dancing, drinking, socializing. Not a care in the world.

When the live music started, it blew me away.

First performance was the ever so fabulous Jeffree Star, sporting his usual hot pink hair and a pink and black unitard. He said the 'Best! Night! Ever!' flawlessly.

The next one up was my boys Blood On The Dance Floor with 'Sexting!' featuring Jeffree Star, which was so fun to party to.

Afterwards, All Time Low played 'The Reckless and The Brave'. I don't know them all that well, but damn they were good. Not to mention, they were hot. Speaking of hot, no matter who I asked, no one could tell me where Monte was.

Just as I was about to go look for him, the lights blacked out. then, the all-too-familiar notes of Gorgeous Nightmare by Escape the Fate burst out. The lights started to flash, giving me glimpses of my boys.

Ronnie and Craig were standing side-by-side grinning down at me. They were both in white suit jackets, white ripped skinny jeans, and white Vans.

Up on stage with them was the rest of the two bands, all behind their instruments. They all wore the black version of what Craig and Ronnie were wearing.

My eyes locked with Monte's as he played his guitar without missing a single beat.

Then, the vocals started up.

Craig: I've got another confession to make,
Craig: So complicated, let me try to explain
Ronnie: Don't want this feeling to go away,
Ronnie: So it stays (Craig: it stays), it stays (Craig: it stays)

Ronnie: Is it the way that you talk that's causing me to freak?
Craig: Is it the way that you laugh that's making my heart beat?
Ronnie: Is it the way that you kiss?
Both: It's gotta be the way you taste

Monte, Craig, Ronnie: You're such a gorgeous nightmare
Monte, Craig, Ronnie: Old habits never seem to go away
Monte, Craig, Ronnie: You make me feel brand new, yeah
Monte, Craig, Ronnie: We ressurect, it's like I've come back to life

Monte, Craig, Ronnie: I feel so alive (x2)

Ronnie: First impressions are hard to erase
Ronnie: Etched in my mind; it just won't go away
Craig: Maybe I'm playing my cards way to safe
Craig: I've gotta change (Ronnie: change), change (Ronnie: change)

Craig: Is it the way that you feel against my body?
Ronnie: Is it the way that you act so damn naughty?
Craig: Is it the way that you shake?
Both: When you hips move to the bass (the bass, the bass)

Monte, Craig, Ronnie: You're such a gorgeous nightmare
Monte, Craig, Ronnie: Old habits never seem to go away
Monte, Craig, Ronnie: You make me feel brand new, yeah
Monte, Craig, Ronnie: We ressurect, it's like I've come back to life

Monte, Craig, Ronnie: I feel so alive, I feel so alive

Monte, Craig, Ronnie: I feel so alive

Monte, Craig, Ronnie: You're such a gorgeous nightmare
Monte, Craig, Ronnie: Old habits never seem to go away
Monte, Craig, Ronnie: You make me feel brand new, yeah
Monte, Craig, Ronnie: We ressurect, it's like I've come back to life

Monte, Craig, Ronnie: You're such a gorgeous nightmare
Monte, Craig, Ronnie: Old habits never seem to go away
Monte, Craig, Ronnie: You make me feel brand new, yeah
Monte, Craig, Ronnie: We ressurect, it's like I've come back to life

Monte, Craig, Ronnie: I feel so alive, I feel so alive...

As abruptly as the music started, it ended, earning deafening applause.

Once that died down, Craig got on the mic. "Gabriella Ortiz, report to the stage immediately." He said sternly, with mock a authority.

My face got about as red as my dress as I made my way to the stage, seeing everyone stare up at me.

The boys moved their equipment, making me stand center stage.

Then, Monte approached me with his gorgeous smile.

"Gabriella May, you are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. I have loved you since the day I met you. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize my feelings. Will you do me the honour of being your boyfriend?" Monte asked, looking down at my with hopeful eyes.

This is what I've always wanted. How could I deny him? I wanted to open my mouth, to tell him yes, but I couldn't make myself speak.

"Uhh...Gab..?" Ronnie chuckled nervously.

"Yes!" I finally sputtered out.

The crowd erupted in cheers, which only got louder when he pulled me into a long-awaited kiss. His lips were soft, and they tasted faintly of alcohol and mint.

The boys started to clear their equipment off stage, my cue to exit.

I made my way down to the crowd looking for Lexus, thanking everyone that congratulated me. I couldn't stop grinning even if I tried.

By the time I spotted Lexus Lexus in the crowd, someone else had already found me.

"Hey you." Monte said, hugging me from behind.

I spun around smiling. "Hey!"

Just then, the acoustic 'James Dean & Aubrey Hepburn' began to play.

Monte held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" I giggled and took his hand. "You may." And he led me to the middle of the dance floor, where we slow danced happily. Cheesy, I know.

Once it was over, we went to sit down. We were joined by Max, Robert, Craig, Ronnie, Jacky, Ryan, and Mika. Derek was off dancing with some girl.

Robert was the first to say something. "Hey Money, I trust you, but if you break her heart, I will hunt you. We all will." He paused to motion to all the guys around him. "That's our little sister. Watch yourself." The guys chuckled.

Monte threw a protective arm around me and pulled me into his side. "Break her heart? I wouldn't dream of it." Monte kissed me on the cheek, making me blush.

The rest of my guy friends gave Monte the same speech all night long. Ben, Danny, Ashley, Andy, Jayy, Dahvie, even Kellin, who I don't talk to often.

I guess Monte won't be stepping out of line anytime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS.

I OFFICIALLY HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER (aka the lAST CHAPTER!!!!!) WRITTEN.

All caps because I'm excited.

I'll post it soon.